FS WoW 15th anniversary server blade , Samsung m.2, PS4 scuf and A50s

EnvymeRT

Limp Gawd
Selling World of Warcraft 15th anniversary server blade, unopened . $500 shipped

1Tb Samsung 970 pro m.2 SSD , had 94% life left. $175 shipped

PS4 Scuf controller - barely used, doesnt work on shooters on my Ps5 , $100 shipped. It’s carbon fiber with blue / red.

Astro A50 gen 2 (ps4)don’t need anymore , don’t have original box but these are in amazing shape ! $75 shipped

thanks for looking !

Last edited:
I'm not in the market for the server but am wondering about it very much. Is it designed in any special way? Any special and interesting info you can share?

I'm not in the market for the server but am wondering about it very much. Is it designed in any special way? Any special and interesting info you can share?
It's an HP blade that used to hold many WoW realms. It was retired. The corporate applications team designed an enclosure for it, and it was professionally cleaned and installed in the display case.

It's an HP blade that used to hold many WoW realms. It was retired. The corporate applications team designed an enclosure for it, and it was professionally cleaned and installed in the display case.
Ooh, how come no pics?! Did they decorate/customize it in any way to having an alliance/horde logo etched in or something?
And I'd imagine they were wiped clean prior to decomission so no cool data in the discs to learn from?

I have one also, it is just a case with the board, proc, and memory in it. No drives installed. Here is a pic of what it looks like.

Attachments

• pencilpromise.jpg
    pencilpromise.jpg
    428.3 KB · Views: 0
Ooh, how come no pics?! Did they decorate/customize it in any way to having an alliance/horde logo etched in or something?
And I'd imagine they were wiped clean prior to decomission so no cool data in the discs to learn from?

There are no drives in the servers. There's a transparent cover so you can see the inside, some stylistic border stripes and a little plaque thing

Holy @&%^, that is *beautiful*! Wow, I'd really love that next to a dinner table or mounted on a wall
edit: how is this only $500??? I didn't even notice the price

Bump added stuff and
sure I’ll post some stuff later , they were done as a fund raiser by blizzard for the 15th anniversary. They were $350 shipped but are collectors item . You can’t use them but have a commemorative case

Holy @&%^, that is *beautiful*! Wow, I'd really love that next to a dinner table or mounted on a wall
edit: how is this only $500??? I didn't even notice the price
I bought them for a game room but haven’t opened them , have like 20k of gaming / comic memorabilia but my daughters are taking over. Built my oldest her own pc recently

Back