FS/WTT: Liquid Cool's De-Lux 4 Sale Thread...

• Thread starter Deleted member 147607
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 147607

Last Thread Update: 2.11.11 - 11:35 A.M. CST

P1030838.JPG

Rules of the Road

1) Payment: I prefer PayPal, but will take a USPS money order.
2) Shipping: I tend to ship quickly. Your package will be shipped Fed-Ex, unless it's small, then USPS Priority Mail or 1st Class will be used. DC & I are extra, if you want them...please ask.
3) Customer Service: Expect it before, during...and after the sale. If you're not pleased, I'm not either.
4) Questions: Please PM me for any questions...

For Sale

All items are SOLD. Nothing more for sale at this time.

Thanks for Looking...Please Bump my thread.

Liquid Cool

[H]eat - 8 year member(53-0-0)

Last edited by a moderator:
Items Sold

--Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7 - German Leica Lens. Mint Condition w/ all accessories. - SOLD
--XFX 9300 M-ATX Motherboard - LGA775skt. Pretty sure all the accessories are present and accounted for. It's been a stellar performer. - SOLD
--G. Skill ECO DDR3 1333mhz Memory Sticks - Cas 8-8-8-24 - 2x2gb Kit - This kit has no problem running Cas7 @ 1.5v...excellent set of sticks.- SOLD
--G. Skill DDR2-800(pc 6400) Memory Sticks - Cas 4-4-3-5 - 2x1gb Kit. - SOLD
--Custom LGA 775 CPU Cooler - (Click Here for Close-up) Good for low noise and lower profile cases, worked excellent in my V351's. - SOLD
--New XFX 650w 'XXX Edition' Modular Power Supply - This has to be the heaviest well packed Power Supply I've ever handled. 80+ Bronze Rated. - SOLD
--Intel G2 - 80gb SSD(Trim enabled) - SOLD
--Intel Core2Duo e6600 - Retail Box, with cpu cooler and manual included. - SOLD
--Compaq/HP M2010US - Notebook Computer with accessories. This notebook came with a 1.3ghz Celeron processor, 256mb memory, and a 4200 RPM; 40 gb hard drive. It's been upgraded to a 1.7ghz Pentium M, 1 gb memory(PQI DDR-400), and a 60gb Hitachi TravelStar 7200 RPM hard drive. The notebook is in mint condition and comes with a new Belkin travel mouse and a Targus HD nylon travel carrying case. - SOLD
--Intel Core i5 - 750 - Retail Box with cpu cooler and manual included. - SOLD
--Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 2x2gb kit(1.65v) - CMP4GX3M2A1600C8 - SOLD
--Samsung 2493HM - This monitor will ship in its factory box and I have all the documentation and cables. - SOLD
--Corsair HX520W Modular PSU - The yellow Corsair stickers have been removed from the sides/rear. Mint/Like-New Condition - SOLD
--I also have a Samsung 2693HM available - This Big Kahuna is in very good condition and comes with it's documentation and factory box too. - SOLD
--XFX ATi Radeon HD 5770 - This is the original shipping version, or reference card. Used lightly and in excellent condition. Still has the protective plastic stickers on the GPU cooler. - SOLD
--DFI - Mini-ITX P55-T36 - Lan Party Motherboard with original bios. This motherboard was used for a little less than two months, it's in excellent/like new condition. Comes with all factory hardware and ships in its original box. - SOLD
--Intel D975XBX "Bad Axe" Motherboard - Rev. 305, Socket 775, manual, I/O plate, discs and accessories - SOLD
--Corsair 400w Power Supply - SOLD
--Factory-Sealed Corsair HX650W Power Supply - Modular/7-year Warranty/80+Bronze Rating - SOLD
--Lian Li Parts - For years I've been saddled as "The Keeper of the Lian Li spare parts." For a small sum, I'm willing to pass the mantle on to you...;) - SOLD
--G. Skill Memory - DDR3 1333Mhz(2x2gb Kit) Cas9. Didn't have any issues with these sticks at all. Never overclocked - SOLD
--PSP Slim 2000 - I'm pricing this very fair because I think it needs a little work, although I do firmly believe the internals are in excellent condition. What concerns me a little is the power button. It's a new replacement shell and the power button sticks a little. Nothing too serious. It works just fine as it is, but it is a little stiff. The new shell has some hairline scratches from normal usage on the screen, but the rest doesn't show any wear at all, basically like new.
As I mentioned, other than this, the unit is in perfect condition. I just want you to be aware of the power button issue "before" you take it home. I've personally never had a single problem with the unit and think it's in excellent condition and frankly, if you can tolerate a sticky power button, you can use this just fine the way it is. If not, for an investment of $15 or so for another shell...and you'd have one top notch piece of machinery. Comes with Gran Turismo, new headphones, new cable to hook it up from the PSP to your PC for data transfers and it's power supply/recharger. - SOLD
--Humphrey Bogart Combo - To Have and Have Not, in my opinion...is a must own! - SOLD
--PowerColor PCS+ HD 5770 - This is the factory overclocked(875mhz) model. Mint/like new condition. - SOLD

Last edited by a moderator:
The thread is completely updated. Still have a few items to add.

I've answered all PM's.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Thanks Donovan,

Hope those Corsair ram sticks are working out as expected.

Liquid Cool

TTT, appreciate the bump elyrly...

Added the Notebook.

LC

Thanks for the bump KublaKhan,

The Intel G2 and the Core2Duo e6600 are sold. The thread is updated and all PM's have been responded too.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Bump for some really nice stuff and a great trader!

Appreciate the comments and the bumps fella's. Still have the mobo, sold the ram. The Compaq notebook computer and the i5 - 750 are sold too.

The thread is completely updated, but I do have a couple of more items to add...I just need to take pic's. I'll be putting up a 2x1gb set of G.Skill DDR2 800 CAS4 3-5-4 and an eVGA 6600GT next.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Thanks for the bump lillimon04,

The thread is completely updated. As mentioned, I still have a few more items to add. One of the 2493HM's is sold.

LC

Can't Sleep...Bump!

Responded to all PM's.

Think I'll fire up Steam. The thread is up to date...

LC

Thanks for the bumps lillimon04...

Updated the thread and dropped the price's on what I have left for sale.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Morning Bump....

good-morning.jpg

Coffee's on!

The thread is updated, all pm's replied to...

Liquid Cool

Thread is updated. Still have the XFX HD 5770 available and the DFI mini-itx motherboard. Will be adding new pictures tomorrow.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Morning Bump...Answered all PM's. Thread updated. The DFI mini-itx motherboard is sold. More items tonight...

Liquid Cool

P.S. Thanks for the bumps t_ski...

Bump! Price Drop on the ATI HD 5770.

The thread is updated. Will be adding a couple more items shortly.

Liquid Cool

Bump...

Bit of a thread overhaul. Added a 2493HM and a few other small items.

Liquid Cool

Thread overhauled yet again...everything updated.

Answered all PM's.

LC

Bump for that monitor. I'd love to trade my E8500 for it. Maybe my E8500, my Silverstone PSU and cash? Or even my E8500, my PSU and my 2x2GB kit of Crucial even swap? :D :D :D :D :D :D :D (poke, poke)

Thanks for bumping t_ski, you're driving a hard bargain here...;).

The XFX 5770 is sold. Thread updated.

LC

Thread updated...yet again. PM answered...

Have a Great Weekend!

Liquid Cool

Added an Auzen Toaster case to the line-up...the thread is updated.

Best,

Liquid Cool

Thread Updated, all P.M.'s replied to.

t_ski, had a nice little box waiting for me when I got home last night...Thanks!

LC

Back