FS/WTT:XPS Gen 2 Laptop/XPS Gen 4 EE Desktop/Games and High End Hardware Parts

Bangirang

n00b
FS/WTT

--XPS Gen 2 Laptop is BACK for SALE since "DCNV" wasted two weeks of my time tie'ing this up and then go's missing on me. BEWARE of him and his poor ENGRISH--

Laptop:Like New Condition
Sits in my laptop bag unused. Maximum of 40 hours use in the year Ive had it, purchased on eBay brand new from a 3rd party over one year ago. Business travel gaming never took off for me. Warranty expired around Christmas of 05, never had to call Dell for any issues.

Laptop: XPS Gen 2 (Warranty Expired as of March 06)
Display: 17 inch UltraSharp Wide Screen UXGA Display with TrueLife
CPU: Pentium M Processor 770 (2.13 GHz/2MB Cache/533MHz FSB)
Memory: 1 GB DDR2 SDRAM 533 Mhz Samsung
Hard Drive: 60 GB Hitachi 7200 RPM Hard Drive
GFX: 256MB NVIDA GeForce Go 6800 ULTRA (Never Overclocked)
Battery: 1x 9 cell (80WHr) Lithium ion battery
WiFi: Intel Wireless 802.11b/g
Ports: Integrated v.92 56K modem & 10/100/1000 Gigabit network card,
IEEE 1394 Firewire, 6-USB 2.0,V.92 Modem, Ethernet, DVI, VGA, S-Video, Audio, SD card reader, PCMCIA, 6 USB (2 side/4 rear)
Controls: External Frontside Media Controls
DVD: 8X Vanilla DVD/CD Read (Non Write Model)
Accessories: Power Supply Cord/Charger
Additional non functional authentic Dell Power Supply cord/charger(Not Battery) included, it may be repairable but Im not sure(internal fuse perhaps?).

Fully charged battery set to Maximum battery life setting yields about 2:15-2:30 hours of use on the internet, about 1:45-2:00 if used for gaming.

Software: Windows XP Home Edition/Factory OS CD Included
[/B]
PM for questions or offers. Asking
$925 or BO with S/H/Insured
$875 or BO Local pickup Worcester/MA or close to any state border

----------------------------------------------------------------

--"Taking reasonable offers on" Remnants of my XPS Gen 3 Desktop previous forsale that "Im taking offers on"--

CPU: Extremely Rare "Intel Pentium 4 EE 3.4 Ghz" "2MB L3 Cache" "EE-Extreme Edition" Model. Cache:L3: 2MB, L2: 512KB, L1: 8KB. 100% Working order.

The Heatsink is massive and almost identical to Thermaltake CL-P0024 but with aluminum fins and copper pipes/base. Snaps into the motherboard below without tension brackets or screws.

Motherboard: Intel 875X Motherboard - Non SLI/Crossfire (PCI-e x16/4 SATA. 100% Working order with most recent BIOS installed.

All three of these pieces were part of the original setup and work 100%. Id love to sell them altogether, Id throw the mobo and heatsink in with the processor if I receive a reasonable offer for the CPU, feel free to offer whatever your willing before I eBay it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardware all sold, thanks for the PM's.

--SOLD--1. 2x 80GB Dell version of WD SATA Raptors 10k RPM. Rev 02 Models (Refurb by Dell/I never personally used them other then testing them) - No Box’s Included – No Warranty but fully tested and in great working order - Gauranteed non DOA

--SOLD--2. ATI X800 XT 256MB 16 Pipe PCI-e GFX Card – Tested with 3DMark 05 with no artifacts or problems, never personally used otherwise - Never Modified or Oc’ed - No Box Included - No Warranty – Gauranteed non DOA

--SOLD--3. 2x nVidia BFG 6800GT 256MB Dual DVI AGP GFX Card’s with updated copper dual fan heatsink with Arctic Silver 5 applied to the core and memory heads - Lifetime Warranty on each - Used these two for 6-8 Months before they were pulled and placed back in their boxes – Never registered the cards on BFG’s site incase I sold, I wasnt sure whether they would allow someone to honor a transferred warranty so I ignored registration altogether just incase. It’s otherwise a fresh warranty registration for the buyer - Retail Box’s and DVI adapter’s included

--SOLD--Games (All boxes/serials and manuals included and in good shape unless otherwise stated):

Farcry
Full Spectrum Warrior
Brothers in Arms-Road to Hill 30
Counterstrike-Condition Zero (Not HL2 Source version)
Lord of the Rings-Battle for Middle Earth (First one)
Elder Scrolls 4-Oblivion
C&C-Generals (Box is in worn shape)
Joint Operations-Typhoon Rising
Battlefield-Vietnam
Unreal 2-The Awakening
Splinter Cell Series
- Stealth Action Redefined
- Pandora Tomorrow
- Chaos Theory

Feel free to PM me with offers or questions. I can email pictures of any of these items upon request from serious offers only. "My eBay username is Guds4you".

hi sir, are u willing to ship to the UAE and what's ur last price including shipping. thank you

im not sure what the two dell raptors are worth to you, post what your looking for from them if you do decide to sell them maybe i will pick them up

The items you have for trade might benefit from a price also as people would like to know what kind of value you are looking for in return.

Just a suggestion.

sorry i was talking about the xps system,i am very interested,plz msg me back soon,what's ur last price shipped here to the UAE,thx

i want to know about the xps laptop my friend,and how much it costs shipped here to the UAE,thx a lot,reply ASAP

Bump. Laptop is back forsale,CPU,MOBO and HEATSINK added to the hardware forsale section.
Id like to thank DCNV for wasting two weeks of my time/cell minutes. After agreeing to meet him at the spur of the moment to travel 125 miles to complete the laptop transaction he then canceled at 11PM the night before(dunno which part is more rude). Soon after he then went MIA altogether and kept me guessing, again thankyou DCNV.

Well I arranged everything so i could got his laptop but then the day that my gf went out and get the money order she savaged her car and i will have to spend a bunch of money to have it fix since she needs a car to go to work. And she did call Jake to tell him about that. I dont know what she told him but now he came up all over the boards and tell ppl a story seem like I wanna scam him or something? Sometime you will get yourself into bad situation and you cant spend your money on gadget so I hope he will understand for once and stop going around bringing my name to make a JOKE off it? as you can contact other sellers or buyers i have been thru with. I always paid my stuffs within 10hours of the deal or always shipping it fast. GoodLuck with your sale Jake
Btw " --XPS Gen 2 Laptop is BACK for SALE since "DCNV" wasted two weeks of my time tie'ing this up and then go's missing on me. BEWARE of him and his poor ENGRISH-- "
will this make you feel better? if your english is better than mine then good for you but please keep it for yourself?

I dont get off tearing others down, my F/S repost with the explanation of what happened wasnt even the whole story or 100% true to keep this guy from looking like a real jerk. I omitted the fact that he requested a customized system with XP Pro rather then the factory XP Home Edition for the same price for wireless functions, WoW installed and fully patched and a tweaked OS for speed and security which took quite abit of time from top to bottom. Not to mention the day he requested we finally meet gave me 12 hours to complete the format/partition and customized installation from top to bottom which I did.
I cancelled my plans for the day & night to finish it. He then cancelled on me at 1130PM(RUDE) that night to meet the following day after all the planning and asked if I could mail it once I receive a MO. This comes after 15 days of him supposedly working and dragging this deal out longer and longer. He begged for a lower price to which I also granted. I stayed home that saturday night (when he called me) to complete it. He asked me to travel 200 miles for the reduced local meet price, thats 400 miles in gas money ($45) for a supposed local meet for an already cheap pristine laptop.
The least this guy could have done is not lie afterward after all the concessions I gave him.
This guy is blatantly lying about his girlfriend calling me, my cell has voice mail, caller ID and its on my side all the time other then sleeping. Ive called his personal cell everyday since the MO didnt arrive tuesday because I thought something was wrong. I never once received a call from him or his girlfriend. I Pm'ed him many times and left cell messages daily as Im in the middle of a move and lost of work, lies lies lies by him. This is a simple defense tactic while lying through his teeth, dont deal with this fool to save yourself a few hair folicals and sleep.
PS-I forgot to mention how he all of a sudden approached me via IM for my opinion on a desktop's price last weekend, did anyone sell him something recently? Im willing to bet he decided on a desktop last minute and manifested this traffic accident story to bail out.
His PM to me concerning this fantasy accident was worded much differently and sounded like two differenct accidents, cant blame that on inproper ENGRISH DCNV just a retarded brain that cant connect the dots

Nice laptop with nice specs and even better price.If the darn thing weren't so big and heavy I'd probably buy it

i am still interested in your laptop,i guess i can pay you 950$ shipped with insurance to dubai in the United Arab Emirates, don't think i am a wealthy arab or something :p, i am just a lebanese guy staying here till the situation in lebanon gets better,hehe,if u think my offer is reasonable,msg me back,thx a lot

hi sir , i am now online would u mind replying to my msg coz i need to go soon,thx

Back