FS: X1900XT 512MB, PCI-e

Hotdog453

Limp Gawd
Howdy folks.

As the title says, up for sale is one X1900XT, PCI-e. It has been used since... well, since I bought it, when they came out. Which is I don't know how long ago.

It works just fine, was never overclocked, and was only replaced just recently w/ an 8800GTS.

Pictures:

As you can see, in pictures 3 and 4, I do have the original box. Which you will get, since, well, it's an original box. Unless you don't want it.

What I don't have is the "VIVO" cables. I have a lot of VIVO cables, since I buy a lot of video cards for people, and generally end up keeping them, so if you want some I can see if any of the ones I do have will work. They most certainly will.

If you need any DVI-VGA adaptors, I can provide some; not the originals, mind you, since they're somewhere, scattered in my basement, but ones that will work.

I paid 400 for the card, back in the stone ages. On Newegg, an X1950XT w/ 256MB is going for 150. I'll even link my competition!

But it's an evil 256MB one, and 512 is like, omg, almost double that.

But, it's used, so thus worth-less. Not worthless, just... worth... less.

I'll put it up at 130, shipped via UPS in the US, lower 48. 20 dollars savings, and, omg, more RAM.

I accept Paypal only for online payments, but will accept cash, money order, oral sex from attractive females, or personal check. For the personal checks, I'll have to wait til it clears. Which probably takes, I don't know, 7-300 business days. Whatever, if the check arrives, I'll probably ship it off, since I'm too lazy to wait. But I prefer Paypal. Or oral. But, yeah.

Any questions, comments, mockeries of my looking for sex on a tech forum, toss me a PM or something.

Thanks.

Oh yes, reference wise: Ebay, hotdog453.

EDIT: PENDING, and 3 more in line. Only PM me if you're feeling incredibly saucy, and want in line for some odd reason.

Bump because your description cracks me up.

Oral sex <-- LOL!
7-300 business days <-- ROFL!

Not a bump per say, but just an update, along with what was mentioned in my edit in the post (the PENDING remark).

I got a PM last night from someone who wanted it; he had good Heatware, and I'm just waiting for his info, which I assume I'll get as soon as he gets on.

If, for whatever reason, he falls through, magice is next in line. Followed by, at this point, 3 others. But, if person after person fails to fulfill the deal, I'll contact the next person in line; I promise.

So, for now, please don't PM me with offers, unless you honestly want in line.

Thanks!

The initial PMer has got in contact with me, and the item is now:

sold_out.gif

Hah, isn't that cute? I used an image I found on google. I'm so clever.

Thanks!

Back