FS X800XT AIW (agp), A64 3000+ w/ K8VNXP

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxaaqq

[H]ard|Gawd
Gigabyte GA-K8VNXP w/ Athlon 64 3000+ and Thermaltake Venus 7.

The chip has not been overclocked at all, so the bad news is I can't tell you what it can do, the good news is that it shouldn't be particularly worn out.

I'd like about $215 shipped for the combo.

The motherboard is pretty loaded, good for someone looking to do IDE RAID (also has SATA RAID) and make use of the Firewire port. Comes with dual BIOS, active cooling, extra voltage regulator.

Since I'm looking to upgrade, I'd rather not sell the CPU (w/ heatsink+fan) separate from the board, but if you want either separate, I'd like a little more to compensate - $115 shipped for either.

Don't go for ebay just yet keep the thread open for at least a week you'll get a hit. It takes time. Or try anandtech.com's FS/FT they have about double the memebrs Hard does although I like Hard better

Would like to hear some offers! (Ok not like auction as this is against the rules... but if you want to make an offer, PM me and I'll consider it.)

Hey.. maybe intrested in trade.. check your PM.. and bump for you.

SAD

Bump

Trading to PCI-e video card... need to sell this mobo and chip to buy a new board and chip!

Bumpity bump - this is the loaded top-end Gigabyte Socket 754 board... check it out :)

Bump - how much are top-end Socket 754 boards worth? What would you pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back