FS: X850XT PE, ABIT AN8SLI, Many H2O Gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jinu117

[H]ard|Gawd
[SOLD]X850XT PE

This is sapphire OEM X850XT PE. As you can see it on 2nd picture it has volt mod on (v-core mod). Currently it is disabled but for those with better cooling solution than stock you can enable it by moving jumper and than playing with these 2 multi-turn trim pot :) I was using it 640/600 24x7 on Silverprop Fusion HL with 1.6v.
PRICE REDUCTION$325 shipped in US using UPS ground. I have moved onto 7800GTX.

x8501.JPG

x8502.JPG

SOLDAbit A8N SLI socket 939 mobo.

This is the mobo with silent NB heatpipe, 3.5v vdimm max, etc. Very nice S939 nForce 4 mobo. And one of few boards that has no sound feedback issue with on-board (well it has daugtherboard for 7.1) sound. Excellent board. Had it for less than 2 weeks, only reason for selling is the silent NB heatpipe on my configuration doesn't work (lian-li V2000+ B.... inverted mobo design) - CPU in picture which is 2.8ghz on air is sold already.
$120 shipped in US using USPS priority.

MoboCpu.JPG

Now 2 H2O entry level kit. They are nice little packages to play with.

[SOLD]1) Exos comes with CPU-300G block but I managed to lose the mounting kit (my kids). It should be obtainable around $8 somewhere for your preference of mounting. If you noticed, there is another pack of liquid which is not opened at all. More than enough for few total drain session if you wish. $110 + shipping. Now that is a bragain!!!!

Exos-Al.JPG

[SOLD]2) Coolermaster Aquagate. Comes with everything you need :) I have painted front area to
match my case (black). This is nice 2 bay unit that can be inserted to Drive bay, extra PSU place or placed external if you wish. Probably really good for using it with SFF where cooling is very limited or for your GPU, chipset, etc. $80 + shipping.

AquaGate.JPG

Few odd bits of H2O gear thats been sitting around.

1) HDD cooler. You figure out what it is... I have no idea other than fact it is HDD cooler... looks like innovatek design but not 100% sure. $28 shipped USPS priority. Really cheap considering HDD blocks go well north of $50 but since I have no use for it... oh well.

[SOLD]2) HWLabs Black Ice Micro 2. 2x80mm radiator. Lots of paint rubbed off, etc. no leak works great. 1/4 NPT have 1/2" barb on right now. Will include 2 clips. $32 shipped USPS priority. Great for those tight cases with 2x80mm fans. Or even great for separate GPU loop (which is where it was used at one point)

3) MCW-5000... both AXP mounting kit and Intel P4 478 mouting kit... $28 shipped.

[SOLD]4) GPU-180 cooler for Koolance. 1/4" compression fitting, great block for it's size. All original mounting kit and unused ramsinks intact. I've used it for my chipset cooling for little while. $28 shipped USPS priority.

oddH2o.JPG

E-mail: jinwpark[at]yahoo[dot]com or jinwpark[at]charter[dot]net
E-bay: jinu117
Heatware: jinu117

ks_tidal said:
hey man is the koolance still avail? and if so u take a money order?

It is pending ATM but if it falls through I can let you know.

Wow, these are some of the best prices ever, if not ever. I wish I did not have 2 watercooling kits working already otherwise....Even then, I am tempted just for the heck of it. The Koolance exos is awesome kit by the way. Using it to cool my video now.
Bump for great prices.

Another drop on X850XT pe... sigh... keep finding pretty low prices on web than I thought.

Interested in the Coolermaster Aquagate. What does it cool out of the box? I mean..does it come with all necessary hardware to cool CPU, GPU?

I would like to use it as my first try at Water Cooling on an Abit IC7-Max II Advance and a Northwood P4 3.2GHz. PM me and lmk.

Price lowered in remaining items. Gosh... no one interested in X850XT PE for $370 and Abit An8SLI at $120 shipped in US price? Come on guys :)

Price drop on X850XT PE to reflect market value. $325 shipped in 48 state US!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back