FS: Xbox 360 + Games and Accessories

Skrying

2[H]4U
Getting the information bits out of the way first. The quickest way to contact me via PM here at [H], after that I'm more than happy to share contact information. I have completely positive feedback at Heatware as the user Skrying (my username here). All prices include the cost of shipping unless otherwise noted. Ok, let's get started.

Xbox 360 + 250GB HD + More - Pending: This is a new model Xbox 360. It was not the premium unit. It does have the first-party 250GB hard drive inside it that is brand new. This includes the wireless controller that came with the 360 with their batteries, includes a modified A/V cable (it's composite only and has a decent sized chunk that was cut off in order to use the audio ports with an HDMI cable at same time, if you want a picture just ask in your PM), a AmazonBasics 6ft HDMI cable and the new model 360 headset that plugs into the controller. Also original packaging in good shape, comes with all documentation.

Halo: Reach - Sold.

Call of Duty: Black Ops - Sold.

Grand Theft Auto IV - $15: Hardly used, packaging in perfect shape.

I am also considering trades. Specifically on the look out for GTX460 1GB or better graphics card, 1TB 7200RPM HD, or DDR3 memory. If you have something else you'd like me to consider just include it in a PM and I'll take a look.

Last edited:
Back