FS XBOX 360 LIVE 12 MONTH GOLD CARD

Kurgen

n00b
This is a BRAND NEW,NEVER USED 12 month XBOX360 Live Gold Card for $25 USD (shipping not included)Will ship to anywhere in the lower 48 states(regular retail price is anywhere from $49.99 to $54.99).Not only will this give you a 12 month Gold member subscription to 360 Xbox Live, but Microsoft will also send you an Xbox 360 Live Diamond card which entitles the holder to hundreds of discounts at different stores,restaraunts,and online vendors.There is no other way to get this card unless you subscribe to Xbox Live for 12 months or more.

I accept Paypal(bank transfer only),Money Orders,or Bank drawn Cashier's Checks as payment.I do NOT accept personal or buisness check,credit cards, or any other form of payment.I am also only able to arrange delivery to the U.S. lower 48 states.If payment isn't received within 2 buisness days from the original buyer, then whoever was 2nd interested party will have the item offered to them.I have(only) positive Heat rating available for inspection upon request from the buyer.

Anyone interested, please contact me through private message.I cannot count anyone who posts in this thread as an interested party.

Back