FS: Xbox 360 Premium, MS 360 Controller, MS VGA Cable, 360 Gaming Receiver for Window

Acrimony

n00b
Xbox 360 Premium - SOLD
- Comes with Extended Warranty for service through Sept. 12th, 2009 ($55 value)
- Card to redeem 1 Month Xbox Live Gold subscription (Not Pictured)
- Console, Power Brick, Ethernet Cable, Video cables (component + composite), 1x Wirelesss controller, 20GB Hard Drive, Xbox Live Headset
- Original Box and all original documentation
- Picture of the Goods

I purchased the console new back in Sept. '06. Console died about a month ago and it's fresh off repairs, confirmed working. I hardly play it anymore and I'd rather have the money. Had it up for sale before it died, so I'm not getting rid of it because of that :D.

The Warranty is transferable, as noted on the contract itself. It also says on the contract the warranty is good through Dec. 12th 2008, but I have confirmed with Microsoft that the one year extension they gave to all consoles applies to the extended warranty as well.

If you do ever experience failure though, my return was painless. I spent about 10 minutes on the phone, then they shipped me a prepaid box with label, I dropped the box off at UPS store, then about 10 days later it was back in my hands.

Shipping will be provided through UPS Ground, just provide me with your zipcode and I'll give you a shipping quote.

I'm not looking for any trades ATM. MY HEAT

Someone on Anand's was interested in it first, but if he opts out I'll let you know.

PayPal is fine BTW.

On his Anandtech post, it says everything is sold except the 360 and its out for RMA after it bricked.

OK it's back up for sale. Just the Xbox though. Can't edit the thread title though :(.

Up you go

--edit--
Didn't mean to bump so soon. My time setting must be wrong in my CP. Won't happen again ;)

Back