FS: Xbox 360 Slim 4gig Bundle With Games

Endurancevm

[H]ard|Gawd
PRICE DROPPED

For sale I have an Xbox 360 slim 4gig version. I bought it about two months ago thinking that I would play games. But I haven't been. With college and my two jobs I simply don't have the time to play anything so I am selling it. The console comes in the original box, a controller(batteries included) and all the original cabling(HDMI cable NOT included). Along with the system itself I am bundling 3 games: Forza 3, Halo Reach and Halo 3.

I am asking for $180 OBO shipped to continental US via FedEx insured and payments only through Paypal.

My Heat
My eBay

A picture of the bundle.

Please contact me with any questions you may have through my website, email, PM or carrier pigeon.

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
I havent paid for the membership. I don't really understand the question.vi used to pay for it...is that what you mean?

what I meant was that do you have an xbl account do you have any remaining time on the membership, so I could have some free gold time. but since you don't I'm not that interested in the system anymore. maybe I will pm you later if you haven't sold it yet to buy it

Back