FS: Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

n3wbpwn3r

Bad Trader
Hey i have a used xbox 360 that id like to sell.

id like to get 425 with NFSMW.

Pic.

paypal. lmk

Is the Xbox360 the Core or Premium? Also, why are you selling it? Is their anything wrong with it? How long have you had it?

bump, check your pm on notebookforums. It's going to be hard to sell since you're new with no references. LMK if u can do COD. Thanx

n3wbpwn3r said:
i can do half now other half when you get the xbox
IM[H]O that is still hard for me to do. I have over 100 positives via heatware. With no refs its tough to move a high $$ item ;)

But again, if you agree to ship first lmk! :)
Oh and BUMP!

be careful i was talking to this guy about the xbox and everything was going pretty well, but he changed his mind about price/how much upfront/shipping first etc numerous times...

then said he had to reboot and has never responded to me since...

this all happened after I said on aim

"What is your paypal addy i'd like to see something"

I was just going to check and see how many transactions he had completed.

btw: this was 2 days ago.

You talked to him 2 days ago about buying this and he signed in at 11:30 this morning?

Hmm... :eek:

ocn00bie said:
You talked to him 2 days ago about buying this and he signed in at 11:30 this morning?

Hmm... :eek:

ever since i asked for his paypal addy he has not responded to pm's and has not been on aim.

Gotta love the fact that his own name is misspelt in the pic...
Bump for no reason...

well i had said that in my first post lol but i guess CDS thought it wasnt worthy of being a post?

All the comments need to stop, since a few of you didnt read my post about keepin the chain to PMs, it is threadcrapping.

Got a concern? PM a mod,

OP you can start a new crap free thread if you wish to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back