FS: Xbox games, MP3 player, video capture, books...WTTF: PSU

carl67lp

Supreme [H]ardness
MOST PRICES LOWERED!

I just bought a new Athlon 64 processor, so I'm selling off a bunch of my no-longer-used tech items. Since I now have a decent A64 setup, I'm not much interested in trades--however, if you have something interesting that might work in a somewhat high-end setup, feel free to offer.

I prefer PayPal, but will also accept money orders (US Postal Mail money orders preferred). I ship via whatever is cheapest--US Mail or FedEx.

Now, on to the good stuff. Feel free to make an offer. Prices on all items except books include shipping; for the books, I charge exact amount, sent via media mail.

Xbox Games
10% discount on three or more.

Xbox Arcade (has Ms. Pac Man on the front), no manual, jewel case -- $5

Splinter Cell -- $7

Crimson Skies -- $7

Robotech Battlecry -- $10

Dead or Alive 3 -- $10

ESPN NFL 2K5 -- $8

Madden 2005 -- $10

Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance -- $12

PC Hardware
Diamond Viper V550 16MB AGP video card (my first-ever video card; I'll miss it, sniff sniff) -- $8

Rio Volt MP3/CD player (the original, as seen here; wonderful CD and MP3 player, and doesn't need any software other than what you use to burn an MP3 data CD), comes with wired remote control -- $17

Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander (including drivers on a burned CD) -- $12

Adaptec VideOh! DVD Media Center (video input, TV tuner), with remote control, power cable, and USB cable, plus software -- $50

Books
A lot of these are MCSE books, tailored for Windows 2000, but should still be applicable to a lot of you. If you buy 3 or more books, I'll reduce the total cost by 10%.

MCSE Readiness Review plus CDs, 4-book set (for exams 210, 215, 216, 217) -- $15

PHP and MySQL for Dummies -- $10

Apache Server for Dummies -- $15

ASP.NET for Dummies -- $12

Windows 2000 Server for Dummies -- $12

JavaScript Bible -- $7

Special Edition Using HTML 4 -- $12

MCAD Exam Cram 70-320 (XML Web Services) -- $12

MCSE: Exchange Server 2000 Administration Study Guide -- $10

Mastering Windows NT Server 4 (7th Edition) -- $12

Mastering Windows 2000 Professional -- $15

Java 2 A Beginner's Guide -- $15

Adobe Premiere 6.5 Bible -- $12

Java 2 Black Book -- $7

Mastering Windows 2000 Server (Second Edition) -- $15

MCSA/MCSE Self-Paced Training Kit: Managing a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network Environment (Exam 70-218) -- $10

MCSE Windows 2000 Directory Services Design Training Guide (Exam 70-219) -- $10

Upgrading and Repairing PCs (13th Edition) -- $10

Non-tech books
Stupid White Men: And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation! -- $3

The Oxford French Dictionary -- $2

More Frugal Gambling -- $7

Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, Fourth Edition (crease in the cover, otherwise in fine shape) -- $7

-----

Sold Items
Xbox console -- including the two controllers, S-video adapter, and whatever original cables it came with (RCA video and power) -- SOLD

X2VGA adapter, original style -- SOLD

Halo -- SOLD

Hercules Game Theater XP -- SOLD

Turtle Beach Santa Cruz sound card -- SOLD

ATi TV tuner (basic tuner, no remote) -- SOLD

Belkin OmniView SOHO 2-port KVM switch, including two VGA cables and four PS/2 cables -- SOLD

Apple Macintosh G3 Server -- SOLD

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Sorry, I should have posted some specs on the Mac.

It's a G3, 400MHz. Not quite sure about the memory, but I'd guess at 512MB (since it's a server). It's got two 4GB SCSI hard drives, as I recall. It's running OS X Tiger, nothing else though. I just never got into it much.

I just added a ton of stuff, including all of my Xbox items. It's been taking up space on my desk and it's time to send it on its way.

Afternoon bump. I'm shocked no one has yet expressed interest in the Xbox...good stuff, people! Buy it now! :)

Bump. Please feel free to make offers--the worst I can do is say no. :cool:

I'm very willing to listen to reasonable offers, so if you think you can't afford what I have listed, feel free to offer another amount.

Ten minutes early but I want to go to bed. Any other offers? I'm open to suggestions...

i'd like the ATI TV Tuner, which model is? Is it the old Tuner or the newer TV Wonder?

thanks

x10 said:
i'd like the ATI TV Tuner, which model is? Is it the old Tuner or the newer TV Wonder?

thanks

It's not the TV Wonder, so I guess it's the old tuner. In all honesty, I was pleased with the picture quality (no, I'm not trying to upsell it!). While it's not as good as something like a Happaugue, it was still plenty good for my needs at the time.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

x10 said:
does the tv tuner and drivers for it work with windows xp?

Yup. Indeed, that's the only version of Windows I've used it with. I have the original driver CD, and you can download updates from ATi's Web site.

TheSource said:
xbox version or serial number?

4078664 24905

Manufactured Decembr 5, 2002.

I seem to recall it was a prime candidate for a mod.

Back