FS: XFX 4870x2 w/ AC Accelero HSF

DangerIsGo

2[H]4U
Up for sale is an XFX HD 4870x2 HD-487A-CDF9 Graphics card with an Arctic Cooling Accelero XTREME 4870X2 HSF. Card was bought several years ago and has served me well ever since. The cooler unit, an Accelero XTREME 4870x2, was bought not soon after the card. Have had excellent temps and a silent system with it. The second warranty is still valid so upon receiving it, you can register and get a second 'lifetime warranty'.

Card comes with the Accelero pre installed along with original accessories and original HSF.

Asking $80 + shipping

Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4
Image 5

Heatware - DangerIsGo (100%)
eBay - stargate_god (100%)

I accept Check (please wait for clearing first), Money Order, and non-CC Paypal.
Feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Just a quick comment...wouldn't you need the original heatsink if you were to need an RMA?

Also, is it the second guy that has to register the card, or does the first guy have to do a transfer? I looked that up once and I seem to recall that it was up to the original owner to record the transfer, and to do so within a certain time frame. I may be wrong, as it has been a while since I looked into it.

Buyer/Seller may want to verify the procedure.

Just a quick comment...wouldn't you need the original heatsink if you were to need an RMA?

Also, is it the second guy that has to register the card, or does the first guy have to do a transfer? I looked that up once and I seem to recall that it was up to the original owner to record the transfer, and to do so within a certain time frame. I may be wrong, as it has been a while since I looked into it.

Buyer/Seller may want to verify the procedure.

1) I would think you WOULD need the original HSF to return for warranty. XFX doesn't mind modification, but they want the piece back in original condition.

2) When the original guy registers the card, he gets a code on his web page. That code is used by the second guy to register the card for the second warranty.

Unfortunately, XFX doesn't do the double warranty anymore. They changed their warranty processes with the 7000 series. I think they still honor the cards prior to that, but I'd check for sure on that.

Nice card for the money. A little less power than a 5870 for less cash, more heat. With the HSF it won't be any louder, maybe even quieter. My dual 4890s served me well, and I paid something like 6x this for them. ;)

Back