FS: XFX 5850, Xbox 360, Radar Detector

NickS

[H]ard|Gawd
For sale are a few of my gaming-oriented things, money is tight this month so some stuff is going to have to go for now. Prices are OBO

First up is my XFX Radeon 5850 1GB. Includes original box. Card works excellent and plays BF3 @ high w/AA & AF @ 1920x1080 above 35FPS at all times with my 4.6GHz 2500k. I run the card at 775/1125 (ATi overdrive max) and it stays under 75C in my Fractal micro-atx case.

SOLD

Second is my XBOX 360. It's the original 20GB w/o HDMI, yet it works perfectly. I've never had a hint of an issue with this. Included is a set of gold plated Rocketfish high-def component cables, the wireless controller, power brick and cable and Forza 4. Again, the XBOX works GREAT. I've never had a lockup/freeze/RROD. The ONLY issue with this is the small fan in the power brick can be loud when it first turns on. After a minute or so it quiets right down. Heres a few pix. Haven't played it in so long, there was a system update!

SOLD

Third is my Beltronics V8 radar detector. I hate to let this go, seriously, but I have to. Only a few months old with about 7-8 months left in the original warranty (iirc, 1yr). Works freaking AWESOME. Picked it up at Best Buy before the holidays and I love it. Bills are more important though, so I guess I'll just have to slow it down. It comes with the original box, carry case & SmartCord power cord.

$125 shipped via Priority Mail w/DC

Fourth is my X-Fi Fatal1ty (http://techreport.com/r.x/xfi-fatal1ty/card.jpg looks exactly like that). It works great but it's just a "luxury" at this point I suppose. I'm going to miss this probably the most, surprisingly, but it must go.

SOLD

Heatware is NickS, feel free to PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
Back