FS: XFX Radeon 5770 1GB Video Card $65 SHIPPED

Starfox

2[H]4U
SOLD to wings2004

Thank you all for your interest.

I have a XFX 5770 1GB video card for sale. It works great. I recently upgraded.

I am pretty firm on $65, shipping is included in the price.

I only accept paypal as payment.

200wja1.jpg

5d4dxg.jpg

Last edited:
Great card for the money. I recently bought one of another member here for close to this price. Good bang 4 buck at $65. If I wouldnt have recently purchased one, I would have been interested.

Wow awesome price, I can vouch for this card.. I have one and love it. Runs so cool and quiet and plays games fairly well. Even a great non-gamers card.

Well, I am the original owner of the video card. I purchased it from Newegg.

Should I register it now? This card was purchased before the new warranty went into effect so I am thinking the double lifetime warranty still applies to this card.

Well, I am the original owner of the video card. I purchased it from Newegg.

Should I register it now? This card was purchased before the new warranty went into effect so I am thinking the double lifetime warranty still applies to this card.

I think you had to register it 30days of purchase? You may be able to try and get it. At least that's how i remember it.

Warranty or not, this is a great card at a great price! :)

up for you!

-D

I bought a Sapphire Vapor-X 5770 from an H member for $60+13 S&H. Runs very cool.

So for $73 I think I got a good deal.

So $65 delivered is a deal folks.

5770's go for $100-130 new, refurb or on sale etc.

Thanks for the bump.

I just registered it on XFX and everything went through without a hitch.

It is now showing up under my registered products.

It's a shame XFX will no longer have the double lifetime warranty with their new cards. That is the main reason I purchased XFX cards.

I forgot. I'm running mine with ATI on board that has HDMI. Not xfired...that would be no good.

The on board goes to the HDTV leaving the 5770 at idle for the desktop.

I can stream a movie to the 32" HDTV on the wall and have all the horse power of the 5770 available.

Bump...and an idea for some of you that never thought of that.

Back