FS: XP Board, XP CPU, Watercooling, 9800 Pro, more

Will013

[H]ard|Gawd
Well, I am having surgery soon and I need to get as much extra cash as I can..I will ship all items USPS Priority and I only accept Paypal (CC or non). I have heatware under Will013.

1. Gigabyte 7N400-L Motherboard
Great XP Board
1.5 Months old
Should have original box and driver cd and maybe a few extras.
Price: **SOLD**

2. AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 400FSB
1.5 Months Old
OEM
**SOLD**

3. Sapphire 9800 Pro 256 Bit 128MB
1.5 Months old
Should have retail box and accessories..
$150 Shipped

4. Corsair Hydrocool Watercooling System
1 Month Old
Have AMD Clips, might be able to find Intel clips..
Retail: $200
Will sell for $150 Shipped

Need to sell this ASAP b/c surgery is going to cut me out of money (can't work) so please dont low cut me....feel free to contact me on IM if you have any questions..first to pay gets it, no dibs!

Will

The card come with the HL2 voucher? Heh. Looking to not spend money on that aswell :)

Just to make things clear
Will013 said:
Need to sell this ASAP b/c surgery is going to cut me out of money (can't work) so please dont low cut me

Several 'newbies' of this forum have been wanting 1/4th and even over 1/2 off my prices...if your going to even think about that please pm yourself with your comment..

EVERYTHING IS AT A GOOD PRICE AND I AM ALREADY LOSING ENOUGH MONEY AS IT IS, PLEASE DONT LOWBALL.

Also another note, I will not accept paypal checks as by the time they clear I will be in hospital..

Will

You did invite offers after all. And this newb offered 87.5% of your asking price and got shot down...

if your interested in any trades i have a 2500+ and some $$$ id like to trade for that 3000+

gokibogey said:
You did invite offers after all. And this newb offered 87.5% of your asking price and got shot down...

nowhere did I invite all offers and that motherboard combo would retail for over $250 and my price on that is very good and cant go lower, thanks.

afirawker said:
if your interested in any trades i have a 2500+ and some $$$ id like to trade for that 3000+

No, I am trying to get money to compensate for not working, I have enough hardware as it is.

bump..because hes right. Thats a great board and an unbelievable price, and the 3000+ is at quite a cut to. I was shocked to see he prices as low as they are as it is. I wish I had money for that 3000+, so heres a bump in hopes someone else can snag it..and good luck with your surgery man, hopefully its nothing to serious

motherboard + cpu + hsf sold to a-hol, need to sell 9800 pro and hydrocool still

A-HOL: Congrats on winning the items.
Will013 - Thanks for answering PM's in order they were sent.

bump.

I Said First Person To Pay Gets It, No Dibs, He Paid First, Therefor He Gets It, End Of Story Please Stay Out Of My Thread

I Told You Id Take Precadence People Who Wanted Both Cpu And Motherboard. As The Seller I Also Have The Right To Choose Who I Sell To, You Left No Refrences And Said You Wouldnt Pay Til Later Tonight. A-hol Was First To Pay And First To Provide References Its As Simple As That, Now Please Stay Out Of My Thread.

Everyone, I just received an IM from a woman named Alicia under Will's AIM screenname who has informed me that Will is in the hospital right now and is undergoing surgery in the morning. He has asked her to inform everyone that he is very sorry and will ship everything out as soon as he can. She gave me a link to his hospital arm bands, as seen here: http://www.bsuatvsu.org/b.jpg . Lets all hope that he's alright and anyone who bought anything from him cut him some slack, I'm sure he'll come through on his deals.

Bump,. Know this guy, We chat a lot. Help him out he is in surgery.

bump for a good seller with shit luck, ordered a hard drive earlier this spring while will was sick, it was a bit delayed, but got it in perfect shape as promised

I don't know but I actually really need my stuff, this is for someone elses coputer that I'm getting paid for, hopefully it comes soon

A-HOL said:
I don't know but I actually really need my stuff, this is for someone elses coputer that I'm getting paid for, hopefully it comes soon

Wow, I'm really sorry that you really need to not piss somebody off who you're building a box for. That's so much more important than somebody's physical well-being. Oh wait, it's not. Maybe you should think about other people before worrying about a computer part.

Dickhead.

Fuck off ya jack ass...he was suppoed to get them out the second, I talked to him on the 1st, I never got a tracking number or anything, and you didn't post anything about the hospital till the 6th.
He also knew about the surgery, so if he knew he couldn't get them out on time he should say something. I'm not pissed at him, I totally understand I just wish I had an update to what was going on so I could tell the person when I'll have it done. its people like you that just need to shut the fuck up

Back