FS: Yamaha RX-V750 Surround Receiver

ccotenj

Gawd
Yamaha RX-V750 7.1 Surround Processor Receiver.

Has all the goodies. Here is link to the specs .

2 months old. Selling because I've realized my listening habits are different than originally thought, plus now that I've stopped smoking, I can get those Rotel separates I wanted to begin with. :D

Good solid all around performer for both 2-channel and home theater applications. (Hint, hint, it would drive that Velodyne HT set that some of you bought in the [H]ot deal thread without even warming up :) ). It is pushing my B&W surround setup (603 mains, 600 surrounds, lcr600 center, asw600 sub) quite well, so it will handle a lot more than the aforementioned Velodyne set.

If you want more detail, or description of features (or use thereof), PM me and bump the thread.

Bought from an authorized dealer (local a/v shop, been in business forever, they aren't going anywhere anytime soon), so carries full Yamaha warrantee, also bought with AMEX, so warrantee is longer. Should a warrantee issue arise (which is doubtful, these are pretty bulletproof units), I will work with the buyer to get the work done.

Willing to deliver anywhere within 75 miles of Philadelphia area, otherwise we can talk about working some type of deal on shipping (approx 35 pounds).

$375.

Bump from an owner of a RX-V1400 that CRANKS!! You will not go wrong with a Yamaha receiver.

oh shit son, i might have to take this. i wanted a rx-v650 for a long ass time, but the funds werent avaliable too me. since i just got a job at BB for 9.50/hr, im feeling a little more liberal with my cash :p

i call dibs.

edit: we would have to work out shipping though, im in texas...
edit2: is it silver, or black? all my other stuff is black...

lithium726 said:
oh shit son, i might have to take this. i wanted a rx-v650 for a long ass time, but the funds werent avaliable too me. since i just got a job at BB for 9.50/hr, im feeling a little more liberal with my cash :p

i call dibs.

edit: we would have to work out shipping though, im in texas...

i'm willing to go half on shipping costs.
edit: it's black.

bump. lithium has dibs until after he finishes his finals, but feel free to chime on in.

Back