FS: Zalman VF-700CU, ATi Silencer 4, MCW6000-A, GF2, N-Gage QD

govtcheez

Gawd
I have a few things for sale or trade:
G.Skill 1GBLE (2X512mb). TCCD on BP PCP. Does 2-2-2-5 at 200mhz easily. Did 2-3-3-6 at 243mhz and 300mhz at 2.5-3-3-7. YMMV.
$155 shipped SOLD

3rd Generation 15GB iPod in awesome condition. Comes with lots of accessories that originally cost over $120 more, including: Dock, 4 cases, remote (broken but may be repairable) and charging adapter. The only drawback is that it has a personalized engraving on the back. You can probably swap out the back plate if you don't like it by finding the part on eBay. I can send out some pictures upon request.
$155 shipped OBO

Zalman VF-700CU. Like new. Used it for about 2 weeks before moving to Water Cooling. The ramsinks are on my Videocard and I do not want to rip them off. I can give you some black ramsinks that are similar if you want them.
$25 shipped

ATi Silencer 4. Like new condition. Just installed it for a minute before finding out that my motherboard is not compatible, because the northbridge HSF gets in the way.
$23 shipped

GF2 MX AGP. Pulled out of my cousin's dell. This would be awesome for a silent PC as this thing doesn't even come with a heatsink, and is very thin.
$15 shipped

Nokia NGage QD Phone. I think it's locked to Cingular. Bluetooth, speaker and other cool features. Comes with 32mb MMC card, Tony Hawk Game card, and a CD full of Ngage games (full games like Tiger Woods golf, NCAA Football, Splinter Cell, Tomb Raider and much more!, ring tones, wall papers, utilities, web browsers, etc...) and a brand new blue face plate.
$75 shipped

Westell DSL Modem. Got it with my Verizon DSL account.
$12 shipped

Please bump if you read this. Make offers by PM's or on here. I'm willing to listen to interesting trade offers.

bvillefan said:
Morning

Zalman still for sale? If so, $15 shipped

Do you do Paypal?

Please keep the lowball offers to PM's.
And no...it would cost me $5-6 just to ship this sucker.

YGPM. I want the phone. AIM is ICPGr8Milenko and email is ICPGr8Milenko(at)gmail(dot)com

Back