FS: Zotac 980ti AMP! Extreme (PRICE REDUCED, NEED IT GONE!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpizzle1

Supreme [H]ardness
Just upgraded to a 1080ti, so I'm selling off my 980ti. These AMP! Extremes were some of the best 980tis you could buy. Boosts out of the box to near 1500mhz, and it runs cool. Card is in near perfect shape, and has been well taken care of.

IMG_20170409_000720.jpg

SOLD

My Heatware

Last edited:
I had a Amp Extreme 980 Ti...RMA'ed it when it stopped working. Got a 1080 in its place.

Bump. PMs replied.

I'm out of the country for a few days. I will respond to all future PMs as soon as I get back.

So, I already have one of these exact cards, is SLI worth it?

Also, I can attest this is a fantastic card...at max OC's will outperform a GTX1070 at it's max overclocks....If I don't end up buying it, whoever does is a lucky person.

So, I already have one of these exact cards, is SLI worth it?

Also, I can attest this is a fantastic card...at max OC's will outperform a GTX1070 at it's max overclocks....If I don't end up buying it, whoever does is a lucky person.

I enjoyed SLI with it but I really didn't play enough Triple A games that took advantage of that much power and they games I did play really didn't care for sli that much.

Bumping this back up.

I'm finally back in town, and I believe I have replied to all PMs about the card. If not, please PM me again, so I can get with you. Thanks!

Same card I RMA'ed a couple months ago and was sent a GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme in return. Bump for an EXCELLENT price.

I have responded to all PMs and offers as of now. Come on guys, you won't find a better video card deal on this forum right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back