FS ZUNE HD 32 GB Platinum + extras

groebuck

2[H]4U
Zune HD 32 GB - in perfect conditon - has had Zagg Invisible Sheild on it since day one (from and back) - Original Zune dock and HD dock included (I think I have both remotes but I was never a fan of them - not sure where hdmi cable is but I will give you a new one with the hd dock).

Have og packaging for Zune - awesome media player but I use my ipod with my avalance since it integrates into radio so I dun need it.

140.00 shipped -

Just added - B&N color nook -picked one up on the deal thread but was an impulse buy don't have time to dick around with it lol.

asking fro the 215 paid for it - will ship - it is sittling at waiting to register and go.

cpeRQ.jpg

88P0b.jpg

LoKGD.jpg

Last edited:
Nice price I would so pick this up if I didn't owned a windows phone 7 (practically a Zune)
Good luck and bump!

Bump for the best pmp available. Can't wait for the zunes successor

bookmarked.

I really like this for the price. I am considering this.

Do you have heatware or similar? I guess I could search the FS/FT if you do not..

Do you take paypal?

Last edited:

BTW, Thank You.

This is working great for me. I use it most of the time to listen to HD radio at work with the dock that contains the antenna wire I am able to get good reception on the stations I listen to the most.

Back