FT: clickclickw00t's PC parts, Moving to a Mac

clickclickw00t

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an exceptional PC and a wonderful Macbook Pro. I decided, based on my large amount of not being home recently, I'm going to transfer my "life"(everything that is on my main pc) to my macbook pro. So I'm trading the parts of the PC. Also, I do a lot of sound production as well as DJing at clubs and bars, so I need to carry more of my life with me on my MBP. So things that I really need are as follows:

I REALLY WANT A GOOD CENTER CHANNEL AND 2 GOOD FLOORSTANDERS!
1) SATA external HD enclosures - about 3 of them
2) a Mac compatible usb hub
3) *priority* a mac compatible external soundcard, such as the x-fi, that has 1/4 inch outputs (for my monitors) and optical out, with the ability to toggle which output source you need.
4) A macbook pro compatible hard drive 500GB and up. 1TB 7200rpm preferred. I have over 300GB of music that I DJ with on a regular basis, not having to carry around a bulky Hd would be great.
5) A 2nd generation macbook pro (non aluminum body) extra battery.
6) Any other mac related crap
7) HDMI and optical cables
8) Surround sound stuff (I need a center speaker, and 2 rears, and possibly a sub)
9) I would consider trading the entire setup for any Intel-Based Mac (any kind really, just so long as I can run XP on it)
10) WDTV Live

So I'm trading my awesome PC... If you trade for the thing as a whole I'll even throw in my G15 keyboard and my MX518 mouse!
I AM NOT GOING TO PART THIS PC! If you want to buy it with cash as a whole, $350 paypal. Together these parts are worth way more than $350. If you trade me something that I want for the computer as a whole, I will throw in my G15 and my MX518, but not with the cash.

1) Lian Li PC-V1200B Plus
I have basically almost everything that came with this case. It is really beautiful. A couple of scratches here and there, but nothing major. I can take pics if you like.

2) Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 - you get this and a better heatsink - Zalman 9500A -
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835118223

3) Motherboard - Evga 680i - I do not have the sound breakout that came with it so I am including an Audigy 2 ZS for freeeeeeee.
Works fine

4)Crucial Ballistix bl12864aa804 2x1GB Sticks DDR2 800 -
Micron Technology BL12864AA804 Crucial Ballistix Memory - 1 GB - DIMM 240-pin - DDR II - 800 MHz / PC2-6400 - CL4 - 2.1 V - unbuffered - non-ECC

5) BFG 7800GTX - Lifetime warranty -
Works fine runs clean. Never overclocked.

6)OCZ GameXtreme 600 PSU - Works fine - lifetime warranty

7)2x36GB Raptors -
Work fine, been runnin in RAID for a while now. Perform nicely.

8)2x500GB 7200.10 Maxtors -

10)EMU 0404 PCI Sound card - If you know anything about sound, recording, or music production, you will know that this is really a top of the line sound card. 1/4 inch inputs, outputs, optical in and out, spdif in and out, midi in and out, you name it.. Fabulous sound reproduction on my rockit 8s. If you do anything with music on your PC, this is for you. - $80 shipped
http://www.emu.com/products/product.asp?product=10447

11) HP Lightscribe DVD burner -

Got a lot of movies as well! $6 each shipped, buy 3 get 1 free. Buy two at a time, I'm not going to waste my time shipping only one, esp because the Post Office isn't near me.
Phantom of the Opera
Jerry McGuire
2Fast2Furious
Da Vinci Code
Bad Boys 2 Special Edition
Harold and Kumar White Castle
SWAT
The Green Mile
Surviving the Game
The Sum of All Fears
8 Mile
Band of Brothers DVD collection - $35 - LNIB never watched just opened

Thanks for looking! I'm not really looking to buy anything, just trade. I will add some cash if necessary for some items if yours is worth more.
I have heat under clickclickw00t 34-0
After we discuss the transaction/deal, we can talk about how we're going to ship and stuff.
I used to deal on this forum a lot about 2 to 3 years ago, but then college started and I had no money. I hope we can trade some good stuff!
PM me for more details on anything
Paypal only

Last edited:
needa post a price on your items. or your really trading parts for "life" mackbook pro

needa post a price on your items. or your really trading parts for "life" mackbook pro

I'm not really sure what you're talking about, I'm trading the parts for the stuff that I requested... Nothing too complicated unless I'm missing something..

i think he's lost....

anywho, interested in macbook with applecare? and many of the parts you mentioned(including enclosures, hub, and possibly soundcard if i find it)

i think he's lost....

anywho, interested in macbook with applecare? and many of the parts you mentioned(including enclosures, hub, and possibly soundcard if i find it)

not really interested in another macbook, I have my macbook pro and it runs just fine for everything I need. I want to reduce clutter and wires in my room, the main PC takes up a lot of space due to the large tower, and it's just outright bulky.

I would like to see if I could possibly trade some of the stuff I have for your stuff. Very interested in the soundcard.

ha just going to sell my macbook with a weird boot issue. I don;t know why.

i have a sata enclosure and its sleek looking. maybe we can work a deal.

that is a superb combo deal. someone should really buy it. i know i would if i had need for even one of those parts, but i have everything i want right now. :/ :)

Mom actually got it for me when I went to college, and my friend already had it on Blu-Ray so I ended up watching in in HD.
even better
I'm not a movie reviewer or anything, but it was the most impressive Blu-Ray I've watched in both picture and audio quality (and content)

bump for you

had a family emergency had to go back home for 3 days bump
Computer is still up but now trading/selling for the whole thing, no parting.

PSU and Burner money have been refunded due to not being able to ship on time.

8)2x500GB 7200.10 Maxtors - need price, i'm interested, but please make it a good price.
band of brothers is tempting. i may trade for that if my library doesn't have it

Back