FT:Dell 2005FPW for 2001FP

machwireless

[H]ard|Gawd
I got a really good deal on my 2005FPW but the real estate sucks to me. I want a 2405 but I cant affored it so I am willing to take a step down to the 2001FP.

Mine is not a week old so I am willing to trade the monitor plus a best offer to match usage.

Serious inquires only.

no because I have to have a high res monitor for my new rig. but how much we talkin? make an offer.

Its brand new.

machwireless said:
I got a really good deal on my 2005FPW but the real estate sucks to me. I want a 2405 but I cant affored it so I am willing to take a step down to the 2001FP.

Mine is not a week old so I am willing to trade the monitor plus a best offer to match usage.

Serious inquires only.

Hey man I dunno if you want to do this. I bought both a 2001 and a 2005 at the same time and I thought no way I would keep the 2005 due to the screen. Comparing them side by side - was NO comparison. 2005's picture was just too good. Anyways - goodluck whatever you decide.

the screen size for me is more important. im a gamer but not enough to justify a wide screen. i think i dislike the widescreen more than anything.

how much you wanna get rid of your 2001 for?

Hey if its only a week old and you bought it from Dell, just return it and then buy a 2001 from them.

machwireless said:
the screen size for me is more important. im a gamer but not enough to justify a wide screen. i think i dislike the widescreen more than anything.

how much you wanna get rid of your 2001 for?

you said it man!
and I don't know of any games besides HL2 and maybe doom3 that support widescreen...

I haven't used a 2005, but I have two 2001fps, and the 3200x1200 is suuhhhweeettt!!!
Sure, it may be nice for my second one to be WS, but that would look funky since the height is significantly less than the 2001fp.

2005fpw actual screen height == 17" LCD height. I figured it out at one point, and I think it was 13.3" or so.

MFZ said:
Hey if its only a week old and you bought it from Dell, just return it and then buy a 2001 from them.

I cant get the same deal on a 2001 that I got on the 2005.

This Deal is done. I cant get what I paid for the monitor and no one seems to want to trade so I just bought a 2001FP and Im gonna send the 2005 back. Thanks for the inq though.

Back