[FT] maybe [FS] : mobo,cpu, TV, etc etc

jkbear11

[H]ard|Gawd
Like the title says... i want to trade all these stuff for maybe a laptop... anyway, IF i cant trade for what i want i will sell these then... but i really want to trade these stuff for a laptop right now... and i would like to trade them to local guy if its possible... BTW, i live in DFW area (plano/richardson)

thanks for looking

1) Combo 1 --- AMD XP 2600+ Barton, Chaintech 7NIL1 microATX mobo, OCZ Gladiator III HSF --- Asking Price -- $75 (rarely used)

SOLD 2) Combo 2 --- AMD 1.4 Ghz 266 FSB (A1400AMS3C stepping), Gigabyte GA-7IXEH, PC133 512mb SDRAM --- SOLD

3) AMD 64 3000+ mobile, Socket 754 -- this processor is clawhammer and has 1mb L2 cache, Pull from Compaq laptop that I recently acquired~~~ model # is AMA3000BEX5AR
Asking Price -- $45

*** this picture was taken before i had a chance to clean the cpu... i have cleaned the cpu and the thermal paste is gone now... :) ***

4) Massive AX-7 socket A heatsink w/ 120mm Aluminum fan -- this beast can do its job~~~ Amazing HSF~~~ ^_^
Asking Price -- $25

5) Compaq R3000Z Laptop Motherboard --- Can't test it, sold as is.
Asking Price -- $25

6) Compaq R3000Z Keyboard
Asking Price -- $10

7) 2x Compaq R3000Z A/C Power adapter
Asking Price -- $60

8) 2 or 3, 17" CRT monitors... i think one is Samsung and the other one is Dell... not tested (changed all the monitors to LCDs they gotta go)

9) 19" Samsung Monior -- not tested (changed all the monitors to LCDs they gotta go)

SOLD 10) 32" Toshiba TV w/ Remote -- rarely used.... SOLD

10) 32" Toshiba TV w/ Remote -- rarely used.... this is actually my uncle's but he just gave it to me... but i dont need, pics?

10) 32" Toshiba TV w/ Remote[/u] -- rarely used....

TV pics are now available~~~ :)

oh and those who emailed me... i just need a laptop in the range of 300 bux~~~

I've got the 36" model of that Toshiba, and it kicks ass. That TV probably isn't but a few years old and if he hardly used it that's even better.

I don't see a price though.

I've got the 36" model of that Toshiba, and it kicks ass. That TV probably isn't but a few years old and if he hardly used it that's even better.

I don't see a price though.

yup it is pretty good...
trying to trade for a laptop~~~

thx for the bump

Back