FT: Mint iPod 20g

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherb

Limp Gawd
*****Sold*****

What i have to trade/ FS is a Mint iPod 4 gen shipped in original BOX!! The minute i got this thing i put it in a Hard Case and it has never come out! So because of that there are no scratches. Why i want to trade this is because i do not listen to it at all. So send me a PM on what you got.

**Bumps are always apreciated**

Some things i need:

*****Price Dropped*****
I would like $235 shipped in the original box and i will throw in the case for $5 (case was $20)

My Ebay feedback and my Heatware

**cant change the tittle to FS so if you know let me know thx :D

Pics
The back

Front

Everything included. as you can see the headphones have not been used also the power thingy is still in the original packaging. The ipod still has the plastic on the click wheel. So as you can see it is pretty much new.

I can send you more pics just pm me and let me know what part of the ipod you want pics for.

BuMp for no longer pending and the price is $250 (paypal) shipped in the original box MINT!! :D

I will have pics soon but at the moment i am on vacation so i will not be able to have them up till tuesday (because i do not have the ipod with me):D

From my FS thread
DougLite said:
I have a Kodak DCP4800 3.2MP Digital Camera. It takes 2160x1440 JPGs, 3X optical/2X Digital zoom and uses CompactFlash Memory. It's a fairly old unit, but still works great, and has a nearly bullet proof metal case. I have the original box, USB cable, an AC battery charger, three(!) rechargeable batteries, Tamrac camera bag, neck strap, 2X Telefoto/wide angle/closeup lens kit, and 128MB in flash cards (a 64, 32, 2x16MB). Yes this is an old DigiCam, but you are getting a lot of great gear with it - $200 shipped OBO for everything in this paragraph.
The picture in the OP was taken with the camera referred to here.

well i can not change the title so if you know how let me know. I would like $250 shipped in the original box and i will throw in the case for $5 (case was $20).

is that an iskin case? or one like it silicone? if so i want it lol but already have an ipod

interested in the case... are you willing to sell that separately for $5?

I do not remember what the exact case is, but it is not silicone it is a hard plastic case made by agent18.com (thats what is say on the case) i do not want to sell it by itself i would like to sell the whole package, but you can buy it at the apple store for $20. Thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back