[FT] My GF4 Ti4600 + cash for your Vid Card...

jkbear11

[H]ard|Gawd
i will add cash depends on what you got but i cant add too much (because of x-mas time...<sigh>)

BTW, its a Leadtek Geforce4 ti4600 128mb... I want to get better vid card for my little bro's comp.... (part of his x-mas gift i guess....)

ps. this is NOT my little bro's vid card... it was in my secondary comp, but i sold my secondary comp locally but i decided to keep this vid card cuz the local buyer was not a gamer... :)

bump :)

xmas time is a fun time... but i am always financially broke around this time of the year (early x-mas shopper here).... lol....

u can add about 50-70 bucks more for his 9800pro.. seems fair since ur card still goes for quite a decent price these days

your gonna be hard pressed to get something better than a ti4600 without adding a lot of cash.

Your talking Radeon 9600 PRO or higher or GF 5700U or higher, in which your ti4600 is still going to take the cake in DX8.1 games. You may lose a quality level, but that card is still going to take everything you throw at it when put in a decent computer. I'd keep it and save the money. Those Geforce4 ti cards were awesome, and still go for quite a bit.

Just my two cents, and a free bump for you...

jamesrb said:
your gonna be hard pressed to get something better than a ti4600 without adding a lot of cash.

Your talking Radeon 9600 PRO or higher or GF 5700U or higher, in which your ti4600 is still going to take the cake in DX8.1 games. You may lose a quality level, but that card is still going to take everything you throw at it when put in a decent computer. I'd keep it and save the money. Those Geforce4 ti cards were awesome, and still go for quite a bit.

Just my two cents, and a free bump for you...

true... if i cant find any offers that i like... i would probably giving this card to him... ;) :)

I've got an ATI 9500 Pro 128MB card to trade.

I need a nVidia card for my linux box. I am willing to do an even trade with you. I finished Doom3 and HL2 on this card, both in DX9.

I'd be willing to do an even trade, your DX8 card for my DX9 card.

Back