FT or FS: Sprint iPhone 4S for Verizon iPhone 4S or iPad

clickclickw00t

[H]ard|Gawd
I have a 32 GB Sprint Iphone 4S mint condition. I have absolutely no use for this thing as I received it in a trade from a friend. I already have a Verizon iPhone 4 so I would only want to get a 4S I have no use for another ip4. I can send a charger if you need one and a case.
IMG_1535.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

Straight up Sale for $SOLD shipped (SOLD LOCALLY)

I'll also take into account any other cool trades.

I'm looking for:

Touch screen head units (high end - must have bluetooth)
Any studio gear (keyboards, MPCs, etc)
iPad?
dSLR camera (i've been wanting to get into photography)

heatware: clickclickw00t

Last edited:
How much you asking straight-up cash for it? If the price is right, I'm looking for a Sprint 4S (was wanting a 16, but again if the price is right...)

Also: Condition (any pics?) Boxes? charger/earbuds?

How much you asking straight-up cash for it? If the price is right, I'm looking for a Sprint 4S (was wanting a 16, but again if the price is right...)

Also: Condition (any pics?) Boxes? charger/earbuds?

Cash I'm looking to get about $425-$475 (that's what they've been getting on craigslist around my area). I can give you a charger.

The phone is in very very good condition I would say 9.5/10 (there are a few minor minor minor surface scratches that you can't see unless ur in the sun. Just called up Sprint and made sure the ESN was clean - and it is. Matter of factly I think this phone may be internationally unlocked as well..

Can you do $425 shipped? Let me know. Thanks

a very fair price... if only it were a 16gb so it would be $325-$375 lol

Dont suppose you need any 2TB HDDs or a factory-sealed 64gb flash drive? heh....

Dont hold it specifically for me, but I'm very interested and will try to snoop around and get another $100 together, as I said, very interested, please be sure to post if you sell it in the mean time :)

EDIT:
damn, ninja'd... that's what I get for typing so slow...

Can you do $425 shipped? Let me know. Thanks

$435 and I'll ship it tomorrow via FEDEX or UPS tracking insured.

AND yes, i am interested in the 2TB drives (i was actually in the market for another one). Do you have the specs on it?

Back