FT: Q9650

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for trade only at this time. I have a Q9650 - never overclocked. Came out of a work machine so probably light use. Looking for 1 trade and 1 trade only - I am in need of a QX6800 that hasn't been clocked to death as this is going into a family pc that needs to be extremely reliable for quite a while to come. Please bump and reply with Heat via PM. I will be shipping via USPS Priority from 50701. Thanks!

Well dang Liquid, I have a QX6700 that has never been overclocked.

I'd be all over this deal if you were looking for the 6700 version. :p

My curiosity got me: if it is for a family PC and need to be reliable then why would you limit it to the QX6800? Let's assume the motherboard only accept 65-nm and you need 4 cores then there are other quads like Q6400, 6600 and 6700. Their performance difference will be very hard to tell.

Bump for you...

Upgrading old school tech. Might as well max this machine out. At this time, it won't run a 1333 bus chip. Hoping that will change once I get a 1066 chip in and update the bios. Then I'll be after a 9770. Ram is already maxed

Bump - research is telling me that the QX6800 is as high as I can go. No 1333 fsb bios updates were done for this board. If I don't get any bites here soon, This chip will be going to the 'Bay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back