FT|S: Slimline Socket 370(nearly as small as miniITX), PSOne Composite LCD

tom61

[H]ard|Gawd
Slimline 'Single Board Computer' box:

Mar03-02.jpg

Front panel with logo

Mar03-03.jpg

Back with IDE controller card (one external channel, one internal) and external power connector showing.

Mar03-05.jpg

Inside, top view

Mar03-06.jpg

Inside, side view
Edit:
Hmm... looks like I forgot to take pics of this one closed, so here's some pics of my Smoothwall box (identical to this one except I drilled holes in the top to mount a harddrive)

slimline5.jpg

Top Closed (remember no big screws on the top of the one I'm selling)

slimline6.jpg

Top closed, with CD for size reference

Takes Socket 370 processors (supports 100MHz bus officially, but goes up to 150MHz in small increments). 1 DIMM (likes PC100 over PC133) slot. 2 PCI riser (removable). PC104+ connector (can't operate at the same time as PCI). Onboard i810 Video, PS/2 keyboard and mouse (does not halt at bootup if keyboard is missing, making it great for firewalls, etc.), 10/100 Ethernet port on the front panel. Headers for 2 USB (1.1 I presume), 2 serial, 1 parallel, 1 GPIO, 1 IDE, mutant floppy connector (smaller pins than normal, listed as 'reserved' in the manual).

Has dual channel IDE controller (disables internal IDE) with one internal and one external connector.

Controllable external power connector (hooks to parallel port header)

Used to be am IDE harddrive tester in a past life.
Primarily looking for trades, but $100 price set for rule compliance.

Hmm... looks like I forgot to take pics of this one closed, so here's some pics of my Smoothwall box (identical to this one except I drilled holes in the top to mount a harddrive)
Top Closed (remember no big screws on the top of the one I'm selling)
Top closed, with CD for size reference

PSOne LCD:
4" PSOne screen with car power adapter.

lcd.jpg

lcd2.jpg

Works good, it's just not compatable with the 'RGB' mod for connecting to a PC, and I don't have PSOne. It has rear A/V connectors (which is what it's using above, hooked to a Dreamcast). Has retail box. You could hook it up to a PC using TV-out though (did with my Geforce).

I'm pretty sure the blurryness is just my camera trying to capture a moving image.

$25 shipped to the US.

Wanted (in trade):
128MB sticks of ECC EDO DIMMs (might take smaller)
128MB or larger sticks of ECC SDRAM DIMMs
SCSI HDs and optical drives
400+Watt PSes
ATX cases
New wants: (3/7)
PCI card w/TV-out
IDE HDs 60GB+

I'm getting a couple of dual processor boards and need stuff to feed them. :D

Heat
Ebay

Email: tom61()sbcglobal.net <- also my PayPal address (or use the one listed on Heat)

Originally posted by enuro12
YGPM! -BUMP-

I didn't recieve your PM... I've deleted some things if that's the problem...

Please resend.

TTT

Considering an offer on the LCD...
Would consider offers for the slimline.

I'm looking for a single-item trade on the LCD (pending I don't take the cash offer), and a multi-item trade on the slimline.

Bump

Surely someone wants a small system with a motherboard that only needs +5V and +12V (great for car MP3 projects!).

Got any use for a Compaq Bios Scan Finger Print scanner? It logs into windows useing your finger print. You can even select each finger as a different user. Its insane cool toy. I think you can use it on software also (to controll access rights or something). Cool toy ;)

Originally posted by enuro12
Got any use for a Compaq Bios Scan Finger Print scanner? It logs into windows useing your finger print. You can even select each finger as a different user. Its insane cool toy. I think you can use it on software also (to controll access rights or something). Cool toy ;)

No, but I've decided to take your previous offer on the LCD, if you're still interested.

^bump^

I'm going to presume that you're not interested in the LCD anymore,
enuro12, since you haven't made any contact in 24 hours.

FrEaKy, your PM box is full and I can't reply (emailing is disabled on this forum). You can email me at the address in the first post.

I want that PS LCD if your other deal falls through!

Im on a school computer, so shoot me a mail at [email protected] or AIM me InSoMnIbYtE

Also I cleaned out my Private Message mailbox!

^bump^

Having trouble with my email right now... Not usre if you've replied Freaky...

^bump^
Thinking about taking a trade that's been offered on the Slimline. LCD still up for grabs.

BTW, my PayPal is the one in the first post, or the one on my heatware (all my emails go to the same paypal account).

Hi, do you still have the slimline available for trade? I have a RADEON 7000 PCI card , a wavewatcher tv tuner card, a 47gb scsi hd and about a dozen 2,4and 8mb edo cards.

Back