FT: Sapphire 7950

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derangel

Fully [H]
The card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...a&cm_sp=&AID=10440897&PID=3891137&SID=rewrite

I have had the 7950 since November. It has never been overclocked. The heat sink has never be removed and it has been kept well maintained. It's been a good card to me, but I want something different. I rarely stick with GPUs for too long and like switching between Nvidia and AMD. I no longer have the original packaging, manuals, or CD. I will dig through my cable/parts box and see if I have the rest of the accessories. According to what I've read this version of the card (2L) has unlocked voltage.

I'm looking for a 670 or better card. Of course I'm willing to put some money towards a trade for a better card. I'm setting up water cooling in my computer so I'm open to trades for cards with blocks already installed as well.

If you are interested in buying the card let's say $200 shipped.

Shipping information: United States only. My default shipping method is USPS priority with insurance, but if you want UPS or FedEx we can work something out. My work schedule prevents me from being able to ship stuff between Monday and Thursday so I can only send stuff on Fridays or Saturdays. If you want stuff quicker than that let me know and I will ask my boss if I can send it from work, but I can not guarantee he will let me.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Heat: Derangel

Last edited:
Added a picture of the card and some info on the specific version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back