Fubar's WTB thread...I'm BACK! - looking for C2D/Q, MB, RAM, PS, VidCard, etc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fubar569

[H]ard|Gawd
Here's the deal...

I took too long away from the Computer/gaming/LAN party/whatever scene...WAY too long...
I've been bumming around on parts computers and ancient hardware (AXP Palomino FTMFW!!!) for a long time and i'm finally getting slightly sick of it...

I AM LOOKING FOR THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:

IMMEDIATELY: any PCI-E graphics card...pretty much anything that will work and boot the system...just to carry me til payday. i had an unexpected expense (new glasses & contacts...glasses flew off while on the bike) which is forcing me to put off biting the bullet on a newer mid/high end card...

all it needs to do is basically function for now...

Graphics Card(s)
- I have always been an ATI guy but open to suggestions. the HD4850/4870 come highly recommended by more than a few people so lets start there. i only have a small old gateway 17" monitor for now but want to upgrade to a 22"+ flat panel or jump right to a 32"+ TV...I will be doing light gaming (C&C 3, crysis, and a few others)...

I figure i could find these major items here on the boards and fill in the gaps later. I'll entertain all offers received and you should get a response within 24-48hrs usually if not near instantly. I work 4pm-2am eastern time during the week. You can contact me via the following methods:

AIM: sharkbodyvette
MSN: [email protected]
Email: [email protected]
and as always...via PM

My feedbacks are under fubar569 on heatware and lipper540 on ebay...

Lets see what you guys can dig up!

============================
Payment sent: 8/8/08 for 4x1gb Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC8500 - DC RECIEVED - in transit
Payment sent: 8/9/08 for Q6600, DFI DK P35-T2RS, and 650w PSU - Payment in process

I have a BFG 8800GT OC'd ed. for $105 shipped.....

Nice card, works great and its pretty fast..

PM me if your interested!

I have a e4500 for cheap, also have a BUNCH of watercooling stuff for skt 775.

It never crossed my mind to consider an e4500...so I guess it depends on the price you're seeking and oc ability (if any)

I have responed to all PMs sent to me so far...

I have 4x1gb crucial ballistix PC8500 on the way...so any offers need not include the ram...mainly looking for processor and motherboard atm...

thanks for all the responses!
I have a e4500 for cheap, also have a BUNCH of watercooling stuff for skt 775.

bump! 1st post edited...need PCI-E graphics card to tide me over til new card purchase...all other parts are either in transit or paid/waiting for payment to clear...

thanks again everyone!

I've got a eVGA 7900gs KO for 50+ship
I've also got a set of 2x1gb ballistix tracers for $60 shipped

If you're interested at all, let me know. I might also have an e6300 or something for you that runs 3.4ghz all day.

I have secured a video card also...so for now i believe i'll close this thread. Thanks to everyone who contacted me and posted. I'll be sure to post results of the build when finished.

thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back