FujiPlus 19in LCD Monitor 12ms, 600:1, DVI $249

annaconda

[H]F Junkie
TigerDirect has the FujiPlus FP-988D / 19-Inch / 1280 x 1024 / 12ms response / 600:1 contrast / Silver-Black / DVI / LCD Monitor with Speakers $249.99 after rebate, $19 shipping.

$70 rebate Exp 6/30/05

Link

Dont know if 12ms is good got the monitor today here but found 3 dead pixels :mad: and was able to remove 2 of them somehow by rubbing but one that is on the right corner decided to stay . Well dont know if tigerdirect will take it back cause fuji has only 8 dead pixel return policy . There was a thread about this same monitor i cannot find it no more so can somone put the link here if they know .

Also can someone tell me why the imgaes hang while playing a movie with this monitor ? there comes a small milisecond pause between opening new webpages and playing movies i wonder is this the monitor;s fault . Oh i am using the dvi port should i use VGA port?

Guest said:
Dont know if 12ms is good got the monitor today here but found 3 dead pixels :mad: and was able to remove 2 of them somehow by rubbing but one that is on the right corner decided to stay . Well dont know if tigerdirect will take it back cause fuji has only 8 dead pixel return policy . There was a thread about this same monitor i cannot find it no more so can somone put the link here if they know .

Also can someone tell me why the imgaes hang while playing a movie with this monitor ? there comes a small milisecond pause between opening new webpages and playing movies i wonder is this the monitor;s fault . Oh i am using the dvi port should i use VGA port?

hey men, you are retarded my freind...this monitor works perfektly and there is no hang for me, nor anybody else nor the monitor because the monitor is perfekt. you may want 2 check your self be fore you RECK your self mate...

Back