Fun site for Portal

What am I supposed to be enjoying? I typed Valve and got booted to Google.

:confused:

i went through the whole test... noticed the UIN(+L) changes every couple of seconds, and also theres no way to type lower case letters for a case sensitive password =]

Fuck that stupid shit .... it took forever and then I made a typo in the stupid code ... ><

What now ? :mad:

JSC450 said:
i went through the whole test... noticed the UIN(+L) changes every couple of seconds, and also theres no way to type lower case letters for a case sensitive password =]

Yep, it's utterly pointless, and actually pretty dull. I was annoyed when sent this link the other day, because I ignored my friend's warnings of "it's shite, don't bother"...

I liked the humor. From what i've heard the game is going to have the same kind of humor so i'm looking forward to that. I figured out pretty quickly that it wasn't something to take seriously.

got to the end of the survey thing and didnt have that ID # thing :p

beanman101283 said:
I liked the humor. From what i've heard the game is going to have the same kind of humor so i'm looking forward to that. I figured out pretty quickly that it wasn't something to take seriously.

Yeah, you're right, I was just bitter because I thought I was being clever by getting a screencap of my key and painstakingly entering it, only to discover that it was set as "your code was entered incorrectly" or something by default :(

Poo

i kept seeing ascii images pop up on the screen... at least i thought it was ascii.... it flashed too fast. also in the questions, sometimes there would be one letter that would fade in and out. dont know if theres anything to it though.

also if you notice the page numbers, alot of them are skipped, i went from page 28 to page 42 or something like that. not sure if it does it based on previous answers.

i tried some of the other commands listed when you type help (after logging in) and couldnt get anywhere with them.

i didnt get a chance to try "freeman" or "combine" or anything like that as a log in name, but i did get in with valve/portal.

it was pretty boring, but some things were pretty funny.

CKMorpheus said:
Anyone get anywhere besides the PIN question at the end that we all fail?
Everyone failing is precisely the point.

Watch the PIN carefully as it flashes. The characters change between blinks. Dodgy fuckers...

Back