Funeral next week for a friend.....

Pocatello

DC Moderator and [H]ard DCOTM x6
Staff member
The beast has struck again.

My friend was a lover of motorcycles. He was also a motorcycle policeman.

He was diagnosed with stomach cancer 2 years ago. He went through the usual routine... chemo, cancer free, feeling great, relapse, death.

The cancer had spread from wherever it started and was later found in his lungs, liver, and lymph nodes. A very painful way to die.

His funeral is sometime next week. Monday or Tuesday... no details yet. He died earlier this last week on Wednesday.

:mad: I fold for the cure.

He was a great guy. A kind and gentle man. I didn't know him real well, but a good friend counts him as a best friend.

So sorry to hear about your friend. These terrible tragedies are a strong reminder of why we fold.

You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Fold on people! For tuxedoedShrimp

I'm sorry Poca this is awful news. We hope your doing ok :(
My condolences to you and his family

sorry for your loss...
i feel your sorry...
I lost a love one to lung cancer last year
i fold too for the cure

FOLD FOR THE [H]

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Our condolences to his friends and family.

It's sad to see a few dear people being hit by a disease and many of them died. I'm with you, Poca and I hope this will push you to fold [H]arder for a cure.

I will pray for your friend :)

Hopefully, we can all take heart in our efforts to prevent the kind of loss you and your friend's family are having to endure. It is an ongoing effort that is fought on many fronts, from the doctor's office to our hospitals, and yes, even to our contributions to research. Remember your loved ones & fold on.

RPhArrow --\\\----------------------------->

Back