Future upgrade to 24 inch

h41cyon

Weaksauce
All,

I've had my eye on getting a 24" LCD for quite sometime, and in about 3-4 months, I'll have enough cash to actually get one.

I've read all of the reviews on all the 24's out right now, and I'm not overwhelmingly impressed with anyone in particular or the prices.

Is there going to be any killer 24" LCDs coming out late spring/early summer time? I already know of that BENQ WZ. Any others that you guys know of that are slated to be released soon?

All,

I've had my eye on getting a 24" LCD for quite sometime, and in about 3-4 months, I'll have enough cash to actually get one.

I've read all of the reviews on all the 24's out right now, and I'm not overwhelmingly impressed with anyone in particular or the prices.

Is there going to be any killer 24" LCDs coming out late spring/early summer time? I already know of that BENQ WZ. Any others that you guys know of that are slated to be released soon?

The 24" Viewsonic VX2435wm should come in pretty soon like the end of this month or maybe early March. It will have an estimated street price of $699 and have HDMI input included. Samsung also have a 24" LCD coming soon. Not sure when those are expected to arrive.

Sceptre supposedly has a 24 incher in the works with 2 HDMIs, DVI, VGA, S-Video, Component and RCA. It's supposed to retail for about 599$. I've sent them a couple emails, but they haven't really given me a heads up as to when it is supposed to hit the market. I'm holding out for one of those if I can.

Back