FX-55 OEM $550 shipped...Guarenteed NON-DOA!

kraggy

Limp Gawd
I bought this chip 2 days after AMD released them back in Nov.?...from Monarch. I have never Phased it so I am do not know if it has the cold bug or not. I am selling this and another FX-55 later this week to make room for an X2-4800. This proc has not seen voltage past 1.55v...I ran it OC'ed at 2,750 the whole time I have owned it and I have never had a single problem with it. I was able to boot & bench at 2800mhz but it was not 3D stable. It has been under a XP-90 W/92mm Delta its whole life.

$550 shipped USA, Paypal preffered but will take Money Order too. I ship next buisness day after payment with tracking # and insurance.

No trades, cash only for this deal.

ALL thread craps will be reported to moderators immediately!

Code on IHS:
ADAFX55DEI5AS
CAA2C 0439UPAW
1088662I40097

My e-mail......

Garunteed non-DOA!
My 119 positive heatware evals....

Crappy pic.... (my 3 yr old molested my digi-camera.. :rolleyes: )
DSCN0750.jpg

FYI 130nm Clawhammer FX55's never really had a cold bug. That was an issue the 90nm chips did. Bump for luck on this great deal.

robberbaron said:
FYI 130nm Clawhammer FX55's never really had a cold bug. That was an issue the 90nm chips did. Bump for luck on this great deal.
Correct, the chip should be good to at least -200C :D

Pm me if you dont move it, I have a 3500 New castle and some cash .............although i want a dual core myself........if the deal is good i will jump on it

Back