G34 12 Core Magny Cours Blowout!

Status
Not open for further replies.

musky

[H]ard|DCer of the Year 2012
I am making some farm changes, and have the following stuff for sale.

Terms:
Paypal or Amazon payments accepted
Shipping is to the continental US - PM me if you are elsewhere for a shipping quote
Heatware - http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=70101
eBay - http://myworld.ebay.com/sdave70
Prices are for [H]ardOCP folder only. Please provide you [H]ardOCP folding name with inquiries. If you do not fold for [H]ardOCP, please PM for pricing.

All gone!

Last edited:
LOL, I don't think my main breaker will take anymore.

Hot deal musky!

BUMP

Hmm Musky, seems like you have something in the works ;). I wonder what it could be... :D

Musky, do you have any power draw numbers for the 4p system both idle but more importantly folding, both the 6172 & 6168HE? Guessing somewhere around 450W for HE and 600W for 6172?

Also very curious what you got planned.

Musky, do you have any power draw numbers for the 4p system both idle but more importantly folding, both the 6172 & 6168HE? Guessing somewhere around 450W for HE and 600W for 6172?

I've got numbers on 3x6174, 1x6176 (running like a 4x6174) on a Tyan board. I'm pulling 540w at the wall using an AX750 PSU (gold psu).

You'll like the plan. I imagine something will be posted about it later this week. :D

The 6166HE is sub-450W full load with the x650 PSU. I think it was 431W if memory servers. Idle? What's idle? :)

Low 500's W would be about right with 6172s. It will be a little less than firedfly's 6174 system.

The plans will become clear later this week, so stay tuned...

I sneaked a look at his ebay feedback, seems there has been the purchase of at least one 6180SE chip recently:D

DAMN YOU CRAFTY BASTARD!!!! Well at least you have not seen the rest of the "group" who got in on that. :)

Updated: 4p system is sold, some other stuff as well. Still some nice dodecas available.

Updated: 6174s are sold, MSI card is pending. Someone grab these 6166HEs!

Only 4 x 6166HEs are left. These are nice low-power dodecas. They will do 360K - 380K ppd at stock speeds, and somewhere around 425K - 440K ppd overclocked. These are the same chips rascal65 has, and he is pushing 1000 ppd/W in a SuperMicro board.

those 6166HEs are great chips, Do OC good and run cool overclocked. I would get them but just did an upgrade and cant afford these too.

Last edited:
what sort of PPD do these produce? (stock clock)

*edit* nevermind. Just saw the top post

Last edited:
I'm interested. Will you ship outside of US?

Accept paypal? Have a spare mobo/ram to go with it? (At extra cost of course)

I'm interested. Will you ship outside of US?

Accept paypal? Have a spare mobo/ram to go with it? (At extra cost of course)

The last of my available parts are going out today. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back