G4 Doom 3 video

planetary

[H]ard|Gawd
So how many times have you watched it now? I've watched it around 20 times I guess.

I didn't think i could be anymore impressed with the game, but after watching that g4 vid, im speechless again. I think what did it for me was the audio part. "They took my baby.... ahaeaeaeaaeaeaeaeaaaaaa!!" :eek:

(I have to play this game!)

XxMe_LoCoxX said:
im goin to laugh so hard f they pull a HL2 release date excuse on this one.

nope, it's gold so it's set

here are some cool pics from the Icons show that blow me away

g4shot.JPG

g4shot1.JPG

g4shot2.JPG

Nice vid. Very worthwhile to watch!

Fucking blew me away too... I mean, FarCry? What the hell is that? :D Watching that vid reconfirmed my thoughts that Doom 3 will eclipse anything to date.

The only thing that blew me away was the warm-heartedness of Tim Willits. He is so hot and sexy. He turns me on. I swear. In fact, I rewinded back everytime there isn't a Tim Willits on the video. I really think he's awesome. I wish there was a sexy Playboy Edition of Tim Willits playing Quake III or Doom III naked. Oh man.

-J.

I didn't know they had a bigger version of this vid either. The game looks so sweet, damn I needto get a new system so I can play it how it was "meant to be played", I love the textures. Only like a week away.

Why was it too much talking? :-/ It's generally a nice insight. Unless you just like to cut to the chase or something and jump on the action bandwagon. Something tells me you don't like RPG's. :D

-J.

Naldo said:
I Wonder how this will play on my system.

consult about 75% of the threads made since the gold announcement

JKA Represent said:
a very good video, but too much talking with that really nerdy guy

lol if you are talking about the blonde haired dude with the glasses, thats John Carmack... you have just upset a whole generation of computer nerds :D

nice video. seems like d3 starts out the same way as halflife. things are going on as usual and peaceful, then a portal to another dimension opens and aliens come out and you must kill them.

Never insult John Car "The Mack" Daddy on an internet forum...

I can hear the wheezing hordes now...

GeForceX said:
The only thing that blew me away was the warm-heartedness of Tim Willits. He is so hot and sexy. He turns me on. I swear. In fact, I rewinded back everytime there isn't a Tim Willits on the video. I really think he's awesome. I wish there was a sexy Playboy Edition of Tim Willits playing Quake III or Doom III naked. Oh man.

-J.

lol thats funny

Give guys that talented 4 years to make a game....it is going to be....monumental.

Mojo3k70 said:
I think what did it for me was the audio part. "They took my baby.... ahaeaeaeaaeaeaeaeaaaaaa!!" :eek:

That will be scary as hell if you play it at night,lights off and with a good sorround system :eek:

doh-nut said:
nice video. seems like d3 starts out the same way as halflife. things are going on as usual and peaceful, then a portal to another dimension opens and aliens come out and you must kill them.

Dude, you forgot, thats the way Doom 1 started out in the story line so in essence Half-Life starts out the same way as DooM and seeing as DooM 3 is a remake of DooM then Half-Life ripped part of its story from DooM, but instead of the mighty legion of Hell valve decided to use the uhhh raging aliens of Xen...

just downloaded and watched for the first time...

OMG.. i want this NOW

Back