GA-EP45-UD3P watercooling?

ghost2501

Limp Gawd
I was going to get the gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P and water cool it as I hear it was a great board. I dont see any specific water blocks that fit anything but the cpu so I am leaning towards getting a more water cooled friendly alternative.

Any suggestions or does anyone out there water cool theit NB on the GA-EP45-UD3P?

I was going to get the gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P and water cool it as I hear it was a great board. I dont see any specific water blocks that fit anything but the cpu so I am leaning towards getting a more water cooled friendly alternative.

Any suggestions or does anyone out there water cool theit NB on the GA-EP45-UD3P?

go in the overclocking and cooling section then the water cooling sub forum.. bet you will find your answer in there..

I saw the water cooled gigabyte board but it takes 3/8 ID tubing so I didnt really want it. I am using 1/2 of course. My only other choice in mobo's seems to be asus p5Q ur such but I am not really liking asus as my last asus board sucked.

yeah thats the problem is the stupid tubing size but it runs so cool with all that copper anyway it can get past 500 fsb which is huge anyway. Why did your asus board suck ive had high end asus boards and loved them.

it was a m2n sli deluxe, and the onboard audio which I was looking forward to had a terrible noise screaching problem and tehn basically no driver support to even get it working for a while. I ended up using a dell soundblaseter card from 2001.

It was my first and only asus board it was kind of expensive and the price dropped like a rock after I boought it. for having 3 medal awards etc on newegg it sure has about the lowest resale value of any mobo I have owned. My d875pbz intel p4 board is worth more than it and its 5 years older than it is. I bet I cant get 30$ for it on ebay..lol anyway the sound really got me I should have rma'd it right away.

Back