Galaxy 2nd Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because I'm sick of trying to use XFXs video cards and putting up with their customer support.

I kinda liked the dual PCB design of the GTX 295, is it possible to have a newer dual-gpu card design with dual PCB? For example, the HD5970. That would make the cards a lot shorter and fit in more cases, not to mention less stress on the card.

I want to see more variation from reference designs like back in the old days. Give us a reason to buy your card!

I want to see cards get back to single slots so that I can fit them better in my MATX case.

I want to see really cool graphics on my cards, like the 9800GT with the tiger/ghost face on it. Also, some Galaxy wallpapers would be awesome on the Galaxy website, for us Galaxy card owners! Maybe Galaxy should host a wallpaper contest to get some great wallpaper submissions!

Sure I will enter, why not. I would love to see more lights or some kind of diagnoses on video cards, like the digit readouts on motherboards, or memory usage, or even just making the card glow blue.... mmmmm..... blue.....

Another thing I would love to see is special edition cards like the old GeForce 4s from that one company with the silver PCBs and releasing them in aluminum and Plexiglas briefcases

Ah Triplex GeForce 4 Ti 4600 reviewed here http://www.dansdata.com/triplexgf4.htm it would be nice to see something like this again after all these years.

something stupid like you you usually do when you post. .

;)

I haven't had a decent video card in a while now

Some good stuff would be:

Lower cost, higher overclockability, more vendors created solid non referance cards.

I would like to post random stuff but also make it useful so ... I think it'd be cool if the case on the card could be engraved with something you want.

I'd... I guess I'd like to see more half-height low power cards for performance HTPCs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back