Galaxy 8800GT 512MB $189 (after rebate) Decent Cooling

Should put things like this in the hot deals section, they will get more attention :D

that's a great find.. .. I hate rebates and all, but what a good price on an awesome card.

I just did a quick check on the egg. I'm sure I can find it cheaper, but just to help some people out a little bit. This card from the OP is appx 200+ with shipping. The EVGA one is 249-10MIR also free shipping. So less than $40 for a lifetime warranty and 90 day step up.

The XFX matches the price/warranty of the EVGA but it's not free shipping.

I picked these 2 cards because they're the first two that came up under the "lowest price" category.

I just did a quick check on the egg. I'm sure I can find it cheaper, but just to help some people out a little bit. This card from the OP is appx 200+ with shipping. The EVGA one is 249-10MIR also free shipping. So less than $40 for a lifetime warranty and 90 day step up.

The XFX matches the price/warranty of the EVGA but it's not free shipping.

I picked these 2 cards because they're the first two that came up under the "lowest price" category.

NCIX's rebates are usually NCIX specific and prices usually beat newegg. They are also the only supplier of many asian-only cards such as the Galaxy cards as their main shipments are from asia.

Back