Galaxy Final Week of Christmas Give-Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I get when I press ctrl-v: Carter GS. I have NO idea what that is, but I must have copied it at some point.

I figure I'll enter this weeks too. I keep winning these things. Here I am sitting with 3 or so video cards that I won already, plus the RAM and the headphones. Would you PLEASE stop sending me free stuff. Everyone will get jealous.

Whoa! Can;t CTRL-V because I have my Steam serial key for the Humble Indie Bundle 2 in it

I wonder how many of these enteries come from the same person, ie cheating.

Merry Christmas

clipboard is empty, just rebooted... boo, I'm sure it would have been more exciting had I left the comp on overnight!

Here’s my impression of Frank, “Hey guys, I’m Frank. I’m trying to work and be productive. I don’t have time for fun. I like little boys.”
/suck it

Here's a censored version of an SVN commit that was on my clipboard.

Author: eporter
Dates: 2010-12-21 18:48:50 -0800 (Tue, 21 Dec 2010) New Revision: 366907
Modified:
pt/branches/stable-3.2.1.0/ REDACTED

Cool. I enter
[email protected]
to me

show details Dec 20 (3 days ago)

Your complaint has been received and routed to the following BBB:

BBB of New Jersey (Trenton, NJ)
1700 Whitehorse Hamilton Sq. Rd St D-5
Trenton, NJ 08690-3596
Phone: (609)588-0808
Fax: (609)588-0546
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.trenton.bbb.org

oops... i was just bitching at a company for sending me a used and messed up mouse, as NEW and they wont replace it...

Anyways there is my entry

I clear my clipboard constantly after every time its used. Thats often enough that i wish there was a single keyboard button to clear it!

God Bless Galaxy every one! Ctrl V = General Waste:

Haulage of your compactor on a call in basis @ $82.00/Lift and $78.00/MT disposal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back