galaxy gtx 670 for $305 after rebate

this is a really really good deal. I have seen it for $280 AR + tax at MC but considering you can sell the games for about $40 to $50 this is a screaming deal on a really good card.

Good deal. Just FYI, this is not the GC overclocked model (67NPH6DV5ZVX) they had for the same price last week.

this is a really really good deal. I have seen it for $280 AR + tax at MC but considering you can sell the games for about $40 to $50 this is a screaming deal on a really good card.

MC gave me the codes for ACIII and Borderlands 2 with each card when it was $299.99 with $20 rebate.

Great cards, just remember to email Galaxy to register them for the warranty extension when you get them.

I read reviews on the card. Most complaints are about the cooler and the noise it makes. I was also considering this card for a "not needed but would like it" upgrade.

It is a custom PCB. Move along since it is not a great deal.

Where is there a better deal? This seems like a damn good deal based on what else is out there? (Not trying to be a dick. Just wondering what the basis is for your statement. Has it been available for cheaper recently, or ever?)

Where is there a better deal? This seems like a damn good deal based on what else is out there? (Not trying to be a dick. Just wondering what the basis is for your statement. Has it been available for cheaper recently, or ever?)

Check slickdeals out. It was a GTX670 with a reference PCB.

Galaxy GeForce GTX 670 GC 2GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card (67NPH6DV5ZVX) + Assassin's Creed III & Borderlands 2 Game Coupons $305 after $20 Rebate + Free Shipping

I am sorry but it seems you do not even bother reading my post..

Right, so you mean the one that's $20 more and sold out back on Dec. 14th? That's an even better deal once I find my time machine.

Back