Galaxy GTX 670 GC 4GB $459.99 w/ promo code HARDOCPX8X8B @ Newegg, ends 8/14!

4GB is nuts. Would have gone for this if I had not already purchased the 2GB version.

I went 27" 120hz, if I went surround I'd definitely check this out.

Last edited by Galaxy; Today at 12:45 PM. Reason: Confirmed $20 mir also applies to this card. And there was much rejoicing.

If I didn't recently upgrade to my current card, I'd totally go Galaxy just for the awesomeness in that edit.

Dammit, I wish I had the money for two of 'em, because I would rejoice very much and I wouldn't have to upgrade a single thing for a minumim of 3 years.

Well, I already have one gtx 670 2 gig so I had to bravely run away. :(

Nice deal. Too bad I'm not in the market for a new video card right now.

Rebate not applicable to newegg.ca (Canada) :( would have gone for one.

Just bought one. I totally can't afford it but I'm telling myself it's a good long term investment and a good price for an amazing card.

Got my first card in, very impressed so far. Quality looking card and very quiet! I was worried when some review sites stated they had a high pitch squeal to them, but [H] said they were quiet so I decided to roll the dice and I'm happy to say that I haven't been disappointed! Never bought a Galaxy card before, won't hesitate in the future. Can't wait to SLI once next card arrives tomorrow.

Just read the review from here. Looks like a hell of a card to have especially if you are running triple monitor or 2560x1600.

Grab it up while you can.

blah, I should have waited a week. I bought two of these cards but I got no Borderlands 2 coupons AND it's cheaper overall :(

Last edited:
Man, the BL2 coupon put me over the fence. I'll be upgrading an HD 5870 to run 2560x1600 so I am expecting a nice bump. Thanks for update, guys.

Dude, contact Newegg. They might refund you some money back at least. They gave me $20 credit back to cushion the blow. Not sure if BL2 is a game I would play but, you could always return them if you haven't opened them and buy them with the BL2 and the rebate.

blah, I should have waited a week. I bought two of these cards but I got no Borderlands 2 coupons AND it's cheaper overall :(

I just got 2 evga 670 2gb vanillas for $367 each with 2 copies of borderlands 2 from the egg!

Back