GameBridge Vs XCM V-Box

Thanatos.

Gawd
So im looking for a device that will allow me to take screenshots of Wii games and also record video of a game onto a computer, also id like to be able to run the Wii through a laptop because that would be super useful when i go home for the holidays or the random weekend as im already bringing a laptop (19" widescreen) and would like to take my Wii and dont want to dig out the crappy 19" tube tv from my closet. Ive pretty much found 2 devices that do both those thing on is the Adaptec GameBridge and the XCM V-Box that both fit my requirements.

Now ive done alot of searching online and haven't seen a good direct comparison of the 2. Ive read a few that simply say get the GameBridge as it has more imput options, i only have a Wii so that use is wasted on me, and that it is cheaper but through searching i cant find it for the sub $20 everyone is claiming more like $60-70. I have found the XCM V-Box for $50 shipped. So my questions are- have any of you used said products? Whats your opinions? What the video quality like? What about lag? Which would you get? Or do you have another device that will do all this and better for under $80? Any help would be awesome! THANKS!

Back