Gamersgate Square Enix sale.

Is the Master edition worth it? When I read through the description it sounded like the bonus content was just supplemental material which has no impact on the game whatsoever.

The consumables just give you a small bonus to your start, mostly get it for the bank heist mission for the extra loot and gameplay. Would get it for just the extra dollar more.

Edit: The bank heist mission doesn't seem to be listed in the descriptions, can anyone that has purchased the master edition confirm if they have it?

Last edited:
I saw the title of this thread and was confused why Square Enix would celebrate Gamergate with a sale.

Unfortunately all of the Square/Enix games (before and after merger) I like were never made for the PC.

Last Remnant worth 2.50? :p

It is. It's a bit of a wonky game with a horrible story, but it's rather interesting. It's an early UE3 title so expect some UE3 jankyness but I think it's worth playing just to see some of the crazy ideas they experimented with. The battle system specifically.

Looking at the new Tomb Raider remake. Survival Edition or Game of the Year?

tombraidergoty.png

Sure seems like you get a lot more add-ons for only $1.25 more....

Yeah site has been down for like 2 days.... Not sure whats going on.

I just went to Gamersgate just then. Maybe you need to reload your page with a CTRL + F5?

Back