Gaming Rig for sale. (Another Chicago local sale)

Casper312

[H]ard|Gawd
I am building a up to date computer for my birthday that is coming in a few days and this computer is not needed anymore! I need it gone to buy something for my car project.

Once again this gaming rig is only for sale locally in Chicago (I am located around 60632).

Here is the rig.

Lian Li PC-A05NB - $60
E5200 W/ Tuniq 120 - $40
Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3R - $45
G.Skill PI Black 4GB (2x2GB) DDR800 (Model #F2-6400CL4D-4GBPI-B) -$50
Seagate Barracuda ST3500418AS 500GB -$35
XFX 8600GT -$20
Creative Audigy 2ZS - $10
Nec DVD Burner (ND-3550A) -$5
Etasis 750W -$40

Pictures (Clicky) *These are old pictures but nothing has changed*

Price: Take it for $300 obo.

I am not parting, if prices have changed in the few months I haven't browsed this forum then feel free to pm me on it. As for my rep, this being local I don't feel its needed but my rep would be on ebay on ''Carlospartbuyer''

Last edited:
Bump, if you are interested and located locally feel free to give me an offer.

Bump might have a trade going on but still looking for offers (Would love PS3+Cash).

Pics are also up.

Had someone come and see the rig today but wasn't interested in the trade he had in mind.

Bump

Bump, Price drop. School is taking most of my time so simplicity would be a nice change!

I am open for trades or offers don't be shy! Would like to get the rig off my hands to continue funding my car project!

Bump

Computer is back up. Took it down due to work being good but seems it was a 1 week thing. I hate snow.

Bump

if you decide to part out in the end pm me, i'm interested in the motherboard processor and heat sink, oh and the dvd burner

Reopened and updated! Same system just with a better psu and less video card!

Back