Gaming rig part out (please don't shout in thread titles)

Nicker2009

Limp Gawd
im selling my rig here are my parts no resonable offer will be refused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-antec superlanboy case with mods (fan on side, top, and bottom, all fans included)
$45 shipped ask me if you want pics sold

-antec truepower 550 watt powersupply with front voltage/fan controler(known for issues with front modual there is a wire taped for use with controler cant see it and it works fine)
$35 bucks shipped sold

-80 gig hard drive ultra ata 7200rpm 8mb cache $20 bucks shipped sold

-2x200gb ultra ata hard drives SEAGATE!! 7200 rpm 8mb cache $40 bucks shipped each sold

-soundblaster live! 24 bit soundcard by CREATIVE!!! $20 shipped

-2 nexus fan controlers one does lights also 10 dollars for the one that doesnt and 20 for the one that does lights ill even throw in some lights. sold

-soltek k8tpro mobo, with up to date bios give me 20 for it sold

-amd athlon 64 3500+ cpu Vience! core 2.2ghz stock with heatsink and fan looking for $115 shipped common guys this is the 2.2 vience cpu and im selling it for 115 somone help me out here sold

-1gb (2x512) Ultra brand ddr400 pc3200 memory matching with coolers 65 for both or 35 each

- ATI assembled agp 256mb 9550 graphics card 45 bucks shipped!. im getting a new one shipped from ati as a replacement so its new!

make some offers guys i really need to make some money

Is it the first or second revision TrueControl? 26A/12V, or 32A/12V?
Pics of the LanBoy would be appreciated.

You've got PM (RE: Seagate Drive)

Bumpin for some great prices.

You got PM.

edit: You need to clear your PM inbox. Says its full. But in case you don't, I'm just requesting pics of the Super Lanboy Case. I'm sure others want the same.

bump still need to make a little bit of money for my laptop!! if someone would buy this cpu it would really help

oh and hows my intel based computer doing over there for the third night in a row... hmm i miss my computer, im comming over tomorrow, silly cuz this is in a post. lol. BUMP for nicky

Back