GamingZen, Ventrilo servers

TGA

Gawd
Hi, I was wondering if anyone else here uses GamingZen? I have been using them for a few months now. Yesterday I was sent my new invoice for this month. Today I get a message when I try to connect to my ventrilo server.

“This server has been remotely disabled. License terminated. Hosting company is 3 months pas due on License fees.”

There phone system seems to be over loaded with call as all I get is the “All circuits are busy. Please try your call again later.”

Anyone know anything about it?

Looks like I may need a new reliable host. The service I was getting from these guys was great. Never had any problems before now, sp I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks, Tom

Personaly I have used NRGServers.net for the past few years and they have been exceptional. I highly recomend them, they also have a pretty flexable amount of server sizes which is nice as well.

Well the server is back up today with no mention of what happened or even an apology for the down time. Other then this incident I have been very pleased with the service I have gotten. I just hope this does not happen again.

As for running my own server to save money doesn’t really interest me. I pay $7 a month for what I need and never have to worry about maintaining the server.

Back