Gates Still Richest Man in America

HardOCP News

[H] News
The list of richest people in America is out and, as you might expect, the list is packed with people from the tech world.

In calculating wealth, we put a price on all assets, including stakes in public and privately held companies, real estate, art, yachts and planes. For the first time, this year we have also systematically collected data on billionaires' eight different categories of passions and pursuits. In these pages we call out these personal interests with icons next to people's names, space allowing.

At least he (supposedly) gives away BILLIONS of dollars every year to charities and useful poor-helping non-profits

From what I've seen of him in videos, he is a nice and caring dude.

Warren Buffet is pretty popular, especially with anyone who has any bit of knowledge on our economy or stock market. He probably made a few cents off of everyone reading this.

Warren Buffet is pretty popular, especially with anyone who has any bit of knowledge on our economy or stock market. He probably made a few cents off of everyone reading this.
LOL. I've heard of Warren Buffet. I didn't really knew what he did though. I used to confuse him with Jimmy Buffet LOL

Dang gates no longer richest in the world, some guy in Mexico tops bill gates by five billion

At least he (supposedly) gives away BILLIONS of dollars every year to charities and useful poor-helping non-profits

From what I've seen of him in videos, he is a nice and caring dude.

Do not be misled. He's an elitist with population control on his mind. Follow CLOSELY the trail of his $ and see.

Do not be misled. He's an elitist with population control on his mind. Follow CLOSELY the trail of his $ and see.
:rolleyes: The tinfoil is strong in this one.

[Cue MC FLMJIG posting that out-of-context video of vaccinations reducing population growth]

Dang gates no longer richest in the world, some guy in Mexico tops bill gates by five billion

Been this way for atyleast 5 years I think. Last I check like 3 years ago, some drug lord in mexico was the richest in the world.

lol at all the Waltons up there.

Is it true Warren Buffet drives like a Toyota Corolla or something?

Been this way for atyleast 5 years I think. Last I check like 3 years ago, some drug lord in mexico was the richest in the world.

Honestly I wouldn't even count a druglord. The list should be for people that made their money legally.

Noo the mexican druglord billionaire is Joaquin Guzman Loera. The richest man is Carlos Slim Helu, he does something to do with telecoms or something.

Gates isn't rich, he's wealthy. Big HUGE difference.

Rich people spend money, wealthy people actually do shit.

Except people like Steve Jobs, of course, who would probably say...

"I just avoid spending money in that way."

or something close to it. :)

lol at all the Waltons up there.

Is it true Warren Buffet drives like a Toyota Corolla or something?

Yeah, Buffett is notorious for being a frugal guy. He drives some old car, lives in some house he bought a long time ago for <100k, and still eats at regular places. He's also giving almost all of his money away when he dies to that Bill Gates charity.

Warren Buffett is probably the most amazing guy on the list. He gave away half his fortune to charity a few years ago, and is back to 2nd on the list. Not many people have the ability to give away 1/2 their fortune and remake it and then some.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/06/25/magazines/fortune/charity1.fortune/

Yeah he's a pretty good guy. He also said he will donate enough to his children to allow them to do anything in the world, but not enough to allow them to do nothing.

Back