Gateway SFF, PC Games, Wireless G, Keyboard, P4 combo, FT: 9800pro, X800pro

boshuter

Limp Gawd
Looking for trades with the little pc's for any of the things on my list below...... may trade for other interesting stuff, lmk what you have. I will ship first to anyone that has more heat than me and crosship if you have half. Please pm or email me if you have questions, I don't read this thread often and if you just post I may not see it

Gateway E1400 SFF. Nice little pc, 633 celeron, 128mb ram, 20gig hdd, cdrom, floppy, 2 full size PCI slots, onboard audio, video, nic, usb, ps2, serial, and parallel ports, tooless case. Very nice, very small, very quiet, makes an excellent internet pc or??? I have one with more ram and it runs xp pro very well, I use it for my backup pc when I'm working on this one. Asking $75 plus actual shipping (I have access to more of these if there is any interest) I've sold 18 of these in the last 3 weeks :D

SFF 1
SFF 2
SFF 3
Specs

Games:

Doom3 ........ $25 shipped

Metal Gear Solid 2 "Substance", installed it and didn't like it, dvd.... $15 shipped

Unreal II "The Awakening" retail box..... loved this game!.... $13 shipped

Some things I'm looking to trade for:

1 gig ram that will do at least 275fsb at decent timings (have 2X256 KHX PC3200 to trade)

Thermalright SP-94

Large SATA HDD's

Black DVDR-RW anything dual format and at least 4X

Black CDRW/DVD combo drive

U320 15k scsi drive

Round U320 scsi cable, 3 device (2 drive + term.)

Keep checking back, should be listing some more stuff as I decide what I'm going to do. Bumps are always appreciated

Pics sent...... anyone wanting pics of anything, email me at my profile email and I'll reply with pics. :)

uniacid said:
got pics of the 3.0 ? :)

No, I don't have pics of the cpu. I'ts in my pc now, I can get you all the batch code info from the box if you need it. It looks like any other 3.0c except for the extra caps ;)

make me an offer on the X800pro :) would do partial trade for a couple of specific items, Thermalright XP90, quality ( PCP&C, Antec) 500> psu, maybe some good DDR2 ram. ;)

Lowered price on X800pro........ If you want info, please pm or email. If you just ask questions in the thread it may be a while before I see it :)

^^^^^^^^^^

boshuter said:
Lowered price on X800pro........ If you want info, please pm or email. If you just ask questions in the thread it may be a while before I see it :)

those gateways would make a nice little carputer setup if you mounted them in the trunk or something.

too bad i dont have my car at college :(

Back